18~

AHHHHH

PERCY WAS INTERESTED.
He walked quietly and quickly behind Aphrodite, limping on his bad leg. She had cured him a bit to settle him down into a lighter, wrap up cast, but it still hurt like, crazy. She walked all the way over to the entrance and opened the door for Percy. The sky was tinted purple and pink, and it looked amazing.

They walked for about five minutes. Until she walked strait to a tree.
She pointed up, and he looked. About fifteen feet in the air, stood two little swings dangling. Percy squinted his eyes to see better and he saw that they had strongly woven vine straps for handles and soft netting for chairs. They both had twisty backrests that looked flexible and comfortable. He looked back at her, who was looking in the distance. "How-" he started, but she cut him off by walking right past him and to the other side of the strong, thick tree.
There sat foothills, but their was also a chair. She beckoned him to go first, but he waved her off. She huffed over dramatically and and fiercely rolled her eyes. She sat in the chair and she pointed to a little ivory switch. Percy walked over to it and flipped it, and Aphrodite shot up.

Percy stumbled back, and fell promptly on his butt. Aphrodite, from the top, giggled. He rolled his eyes and got up, and sat down carefully and flipped the ivory switch. He went up and crawled over to a chair. He sat down slowly and flinched  when he sank down, and looked over. Aphrodite stared right at him, smiling. He smiled back and looked out to the sunset. He awkwardly swung back and forth, and she laughed. "Well? Do you like it?" He nodded sheepishly and little chuckles sounded. Confused, he looked around and spotted a jean pant leg sticking slightly out of a bush. He stared, and Aphrodite growled. "Come on Percy," She states, and scoots out of her chair a bit. "Jump."

"Are you crazy?!" He shouts. "That's a twenty foot drop!" Aphrodite rolls her eyes and snaps her fingers. A shimmer appears below, and Aphrodite states "Now jump." Bracing himself, Percy jumping onto the ground.
He bounces on a soft feeling, even though it's completely invisible. Aphrodite lands right next him, laughing. "It's so fun, isn't it?" And Percy nods. They climb off, nudges him playfully. "I have a backup place, follow me." She breaks into a sprint and Percy, surprised, follows her. She looks so beautiful, her blonde hair flowing behind her. Stop. He commands himself. She's a goddess. They eventually stop right in front of a beautiful gazebo, draped with white cloth. Underneath the gazebo, is a few pillows and blankets. Percy sits down beside her, spreading out his still hurting leg.

"This is so pretty," He remarks, and blurts, "just like you." Aphrodite blushes gold and turns away. "I have even a better spot." She says, and takes me by the hand and she walks to a hill. She sits down and Percy plops down next to her.

"So," He starts, and blushes immediately. "I just thought you should know I like you." Aphrodite smiles and blushes. "I do too." She says, before taking a nerve and kissing him. Right in the lips.

His eyes widen and he kisses back, and that's how our story ends, with them kissing passionately under the sunset.