-13-

APHRODITE STARED IN AWE AT THE KITCHEN.

She crossed her arms and put up a stern look on her face.

"Who did this?" She asked.

Everybody simultaneously pointed to Percy while he pointed at Ava and Emma.

Aphrodite laughed.

Sure, she was mad that they had a food fight without her, but that could easily be fixed.

In what only seemed like a split second, Aphrodite levitated a egg and threw it, with a lot of force.

At Ava.

Shrieks of surprise rose around the room while Percy, smartly, dove under the table again and threw another pancake at at Emma. She yelped and yelled the same war cry as before. Aphrodite grinned and ran into the kitchen. Getting more supplies, she slid under the table with Percy.

Aphrodite has raided well.

Since she was a goddess she could carry mor things than humanly possible. She grabbed two cartons of eggs, a bowl of fruit, milk and orange juice (for close up battles) and the holy grail, a full sack of flour.

The war again was commenced.

Fruit flew over their heads as they moved behind a short wall.

Then they noticed that it was creepily quiet. No groans of annoyance when people got smacked in the back of the head with fruits or eggs. No shrieks when flour got in the girls eyes.

No, not not a sound.

Not even a laugh of a evil plan.

Aphrodite started to stand up, and as soon as she did that. She screeched.

Milk poured -and looking back at it, it was like fifty cows getting milked over them. Yes, I was there I know-
And soaked them Percy instinctively stand up and chucked and egg, not caring who it hit.

Wrong thing to do. Because the one that was pouring milk over them - mainly - was Aya.

She reacted very quickly, though.

She reached out and stopped the egg with her hand. It still splattered over what she was wearing anyways; jeans, army tee, and black converse. She gave an Annabeth level glare to him and he froze in his boots.

Annabeth.

She was too similar. her blonde hair was very slightly curled; her favorite hair style. Her body posture was mostly the same but more polite. Her gray eyes were stormy. Her eyes were sharp and intimidating. Yet they were understanding and protective. She was protective of her "siblings" and the Aphrodites chosen lieutenant.

She was too much the same.

Percy sneaked around the half wall and said, boldly; "I forfeit."
Confused murmurs arose but were quickly cut off with Aya saying "then come over here and sit qui-"

She was interrupted by a bag of flour in her face.

She stood there, coughing and waving her hand at the flour.

"BAIL!" Percy screamed "BAIL" the two raced down the hallway and Percy literally Dove down the stairs.

"WRONG WAY!" Aphrodite screeched. They bolted back up the stairs. Aphrodite took a sharp turn when they got up to the top of the stairs but Percy slammed into the wall.

"Ow" he muttered. She dragged him up and the raced up the flight of stairs. When they reached Aphrodite turned quickly and shut the door and pulled the dead bolt.

Percy looked around until he realized he was in Aphrodites room.

Made an extra long chap today..... might make another tomorrow for you guys.

Ily all. Keep reading!

Edit: so I didn't want to make another A/n chapter and bore you all  so I'll just edit this one.

1) at the end  of this book i will edit all the important a/ns so the new readers don't have to face them.
ONLY IMPORTANT ONES.

2) I'll be going somewhere today with peeps (I'm NOT driving, don't worry.) so I'll pre-write some chaps because I didn't for the past couple of weeks.

3) the Tuesday and Thursday thing might not work out for my schedule right now so that will be changing. I just don't now when. (Sunday or Wednesday sound good?)

4) there WILL be a kind of sequel to this book. It's called 'The (Mis)adventures of Percy Jackson and Lady Aphrodite'  (or without 'Lady Aphrodite')  hope you people are getting excited!

5andahalf?) just so you guys know, AFTER this book ( bc this is my first priority rn) I'm thinking about staring a Percy Jackson/Hero's of Olympus one Shots. I want to do this because there aren't many.

Whewf.

746 words in all