-8-

A/n Knowwww and official chapter for yo' People!
I'm bored as heck and I decided to do a chapter, please don't get offend because I said
"Decided" is because I'm low I'm inspiration for a chapter.
But ya, at the current time when I was wrighting this I
Was bored. Please forgive me for not updating because pEOPLE ARE BUST OK, ok, know the chapter.
Btw, this whole chapter will be in 3rd person because, REASONS.

PERCY WOKE UP IN A TUBE, AND IF THAT WASNT BAD ENOGH, HIS HEAD WAS IN PAIN.

The tube was a light silver, little thingies were attached to his bare chest, and he wore a pear of navy blue sweatpants.
Three girls were standing out side the tube, each armed with weapons meaning there was no escape.
Muffled talking was heard from the girls, some quiet laughter and snickering was hear from them too.
He looked outside, seeing a light drizzle, and quiet thunder.

Percy squeezed his eyes shut. Only a few minutes later to hear the clattering of high heels and boots, were heard against the cold pavement of stone, hard, concrete. Percy peered his eyes, so he could see the five girls with golden and pink outfits.
But the girl In the middle had high heels, a black short skirt, an office-type crop top, and a set on golden hoop earing blonde hair up in a pony tail.

They talked for a while until Aphrodite gazed over to Percy's tube and a light grin appeared on her perfect face.
"Why don't we [im done, why don't we is band with all boys.] check Percy's tube, Percy inside was having a mental panic attack the girl walked over to the tube and put a passcode into the [now know to percy] padlock on the side.

Time skip brought to by BoB, Rest In Peace.

A FEW HOURS LATER, PERCY WAS TRAINING HARDCORE.

He was lighting weights, sit-ups, push ups and even burpies.
He was sweating by the time he got the burpies, I mean, he had to hundred+ of each!
He took a break, sweating, on a stone cold bench.
He took a few sips of his water and got back up.going to the bench press. Getting stares of awe from. the girls.

PERCY WALKED IN HIS ROOM/CHAMBER, ONLY TO SEE GIRLS IN NURSE SCRUBS.
-aka the uniforms that nurses wear-

Percy stared in horror as the girls turned around, holding needles.

A/n

Sorry that it's shorter than normal, but an updates an update.
I tried out a different weighting style, and I quite like it.

Also props to 12AllGoodThings12 and another friend -who doesn't have wattpad- for making me a Oreo shake!

Word count + A/n = 460.