-7-

This is not a chapter, sorry, but you have to read this for the story to make since now.
Since nobody effing nows what the heck happened. I suppose you need an explanation.
Also, I am sorry I could not really update this week. Family was over.
Now is time for the explanation.
Edit:I tried to make this like a chapter, like a short one. Just for a little update.
So, this is a little chapter.
Percy was confused as heck, not knowing what, happened. He'll admit that he was a little scared. But the main question on the field was,

What were the Aphrodite hunters?

Percy had only knew about the hunters of Artemis before.
But this raised an even bigger question, they were all faces that he had seen before.
But the girls looked more mature, like they were older.
He studied his "chamber" it was not run down,
Hades no.
It looked brand new.
But of course, it was a jail cell.

Percy's cellBut one question was on his mind

Percy's cell
But one question was on his mind.

How could he get out?
--------------------------------------

And when Zeus was told that Aphrodite had a hunteress group. He figured that they needed to find away to deem them worthy. Other wise the hunteress's minds will me brainwashed. And they will become mortals. So, Percy was put in the hands of them.so basically the moral that Percy was kidnapped by the hunters of Aphrodite. Sounds pathetic right? Think again.
The hunters of Aphrodite are actually hundreds to thousands of years old. The oldest actually 500 years younger than Aphrodite HERSELF. her name Aya. (She's my favorite :) you'll find out later) is Making them very skilled in what they do.