7~ Berlin |1|

A\N..: New update😵😵😵. This chapter is dedicated to   Charvi_02..and Albert... They literally forced me to write it... So, thank them.. Cause trust me, I dont usually update this fast.😛😛😛. But hey.. Get on with yeh reading.🙌🙌. Please vote and comment.. I love you all..😘😘😘

       ......................................................

       Sometimes, doing things as simple as hanging out with two kids you just met and are desperately trying to become friends with can turn out to be a turning point in your life... Especially when the kids in question are living a double life... One as a New York club DJ, the other as a hip hop dancer... Of course, six hours earlier, I was not aware of this...

        Six hours earlier.... 4pm

    Getting back to an empty house after school was quite normal to me, as both my parents worked late.... So, after fixing myself a chicken sandwich, I settled down in front of my laptop and browsed through Netflix... Hearing my phone vibrate, I pulled it out thinking it was mum probably to tell me to pick up pizza for dinner or the newest Spanish affairs from Mr. Escuela's house... Hopefully not the latter.....

       Maica😗: Heyo!!!.

     Jamaica and Jason kind of added me to their group chat.... It's still surprising how close we've become considering the fact that we just met that morning...

       Lee 😛:  Sup?

       Maica😗 : Stuff...😎. Hey, you still coming with us tonight right?

      Lee😛: uhhh..

       Maica😗: heyy!! No uhhs here. U coming... U need fun in ya life you know? 😼

       Lee😛: umm. Where exactly are we going? My parents might be the only problem...

        Maica😗: its a surpriseeee... Uh..😫 Parents.. Parents... Say you're going out with friends?😕..

       Jace😎: Jam. You know we just met today right? I'm pretty sure her parents won't let her out with people they haven't met before...

         Lee😛: hey Jason

      Maica😗: but there's always a first time right? Besides , we can just be like... Hey, we're friends with your kid... So um... We're em here to take her out with us by err 9pm...eerrr. She'll be back tomorrow morning..

      Jace😎: 😂😂😂

       Lee😛: wait.. Tomorrow morning? Won't work babe...

       Maica😗:ugghh..

        Jace😎: sneak out then...😈

       Lee😛: no wayyyy. I'll get caught... Then grounded.. No way.😑😑😑.