12~ Danger Zone

Loud blaring music which I recognised as heavy metal assaulted my ears even from where I stood at the doorstep. Seconds later, Jason appeared holding a can of soda and well.... shirtless. I tried not to look at his toned upper body , with abs that can make any girl drool. Literally. Add to that, he was also dripping with sweat , which made his chest glimmer in the rays in the setting sun.

                    Oh God...

      Coughing loudly, he wiggled his eyebrows and said ; " Like what you see?"

       Instantly, I turned crimson red. "Can I come in?" I asked.

        "Sure. You're here early today. What's changed?" He asked

        Well the fact that I don't want to be caught leaning against lockers with you breathing down my face anymore, as I now have a boyfriend ?

         I chose not to say anything instead. Pushing past him, I made my way inside and sat down.

         "Um.. Do you mind, you're a little bit too early and I was working out and...."

            Oh boy! My mind began to picture him working out, all hot and sweaty at the same time. Life was cruel.  Anytime I worked out, which by the way, was once in a blue moon, I just ended up looking like a fish thrown out of water to dry land, desperately trying to catch it's breath.

           "Uh. Hello?" he snapped his fingers at me.

            "Yeah. Um. Yeah?" I realised he had been talking to me.

            "I said I need to take a shower before we begin practice" he repeated.

            "Sure. I'll just listen to the music" I waved him off.

             "Are you okay?" he asked , sounding concerned, but knowing fully well what his naked chest was doing to me.

             "Yeah. I am. Lovely music" I gulped, looking down at my nails, which were desperately in need of a manicure.

         Leaning forward, he tilted my chin up to face him. Our faces were so close, our lips could touch at any moment.

        Unconsciously, I licked my lips as I felt his hot breath on my face.

        "Kaylee?" He asked

         "Yes...?" My throat was dry by now. I knew he was going to kiss me, and I should resist, but I just couldn't.

       "You kinda have something in your teeth" he said finally, his blue eyes burning into mine.

         Shoot! Without a second thought, both my hands flew to my mouth.

         Looking at me, he burst out laughing.

     "You should have seen your face" he doubled over.

      "Very funny Jason" I rolled my eyes at him.

       "Man, that expression was priceless" he said as he tapped my nose and turned to leave.

       My eyes followed his every move, even numbering his steps as they did. Then at the door, he looked back at me and winked.

       Blushing furiously, I sighed and let my mind wander again.

      I had kept my relationship with Adrian a secret from everyone, because I didn't exactly feel comfortable about it yet. Add to that, I didn't want to face Lexi's wrath just yet.

      Also, I hadn't told Jason about it yet because I knew he liked me and it would hurt him and well, I do admit I liked him a little too. Okay. Let's face it. I liked him a whole lot.

      So, you're probably wondering why I was in his house, which is danger zone as we liked each other and I had a boyfriend already.

         It was all my fault really, although in my defence, I'll say I couldn't have known weeks ago that I was going to become a disc jockey in training , or that Jason was going to be my trainer.