10~ The Bitch, The Bad Boy and The Good Girl

Previously...

     Kaylee's POV..... 

        "No problem. You look beautiful" He said.

       "Seriously, jeans and a twenty one pilots  fan shirt.?"  I asked looking  down at my outfit. , which seemed pretty plain to me.

         He moved closer to me...

         "I meant you.. You are beautiful" He looked thoughtful, like he was about to do something. Or maybe I was just being paranoid.

        He moved even closer, completely closing the space between us.

        I gulped..

  He tilted my head and leaned forward...

      I tried moving backwards even though I wanted that kiss badly.

      My feet was rooted to the spot. It seemed like since I drank that alcohol  at the club, my brain issues a command and  my nerves receives it a century later.

        Then...

             ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

       "Uhhh. Thanks" I pushed him away.

      What am I doing? ....

    " What are you doing???!!!! " my subconscious asked.. This time , in Maica's voice.

       Weird. Wonder who's voice was in there again, apart from hers and Lexi's...

      "We probably should get going" he said with a confused look on his face.

       "Yeah." I said, wiping a trickle of sweat from my neck.

        Okay, I sweat a lot , but sweating in this cold?  Simply hilarious.

        Stopping in front of the car, I did a double take and turned back to face him.

      "Is this?" I asked with my mouth wide open.

      "Yeah it is"

       "No way!"

        "Yes way" he laughed.

       "You own a f*cking Maserati?"

        "Got that right the first time" he grinned

         "No way!" I repeated, enjoying the feel of the sleek black car beneath my palms.

    Of course he owns a Maserati, considering who his parents are.

         The entire ride was spent in companionable silence. I hoped so.

      Although I had a crush on him, I knew I also had one on Jason. Kissing Adrian would complicate things. I refuse to be caught in a stupid love triangle. Besides, I wasn't sure if he really liked me , or if he was just using me. No offense , but he was part of the popular crowd, captain of the school's football team , son of Chris Walker, world famous footballer and Desiree Alejandro - Walker, world famous model.   

    Everything about him screamed the two B  words ; Bad boy. Knowing this was reality, not a stupid cliché novel, where the bad boy meets the good girl, falls in love and live happily ever after.

           That. That , is a fairytale.

    In my world, or rather, in Brentwood High, the bad boy never falls in love, bitches with the bitches, while the good girl lived alone and the bitch practically lived with her boyfriends,  gets to chase after the the bus and the bad girl drives by in her Bentley,  gets tripped in class and everyone makes way for the bitch,   stayed at home at prom nights ,because no one asked her to the dance and the bitch had multiple dates, spent Friday nights playing board games with her parents, even though just recently, she went to a club with her new friends and what does a bitch do Friday nights?

       "We're here." Adrian said.

    Turning to look at him, I searched his face to see if he was annoyed or angry or something.

         Nothing. Blank.

  Sheesh. He probably got acting genes from his dad.

       I got out of the car and took in my surroundings.

        ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N.. Before you yell at me, hear me out.😁😇 . I traveled, and I fell sick, soooo, I couldn't update. There you go. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

  Please, vote and comment, ily all.

One more thing......

I have college entrance exams to write, so , I won't be updating anytime soon. My apologies.😐😛😘