Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Nick

Alex gave me a piece of paper with his number on it and told me to give it to Tony for him. As I was walking to my next class I threw it in the nearest trash can. Tony's love life isn't my problem.

Bell rings.

Finally schools over, I get up off my seat an start my way out of here.

"Hey Nick" Alec says putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Hey, why aren't you walking with Tony?" I say.

Alec looks around, "I haven't found her yet, do you know where she is? She was complaining about how she has every other class with you"

"Naw, I dont know where she is, I didn't have her last class" I say

"Anyway how do you get to school?" Alec asks.

"My brother dropped me off, but he can't pick me up today" I say "so I'm going to have to take the bus"

"The bus? That sucks, why don't you come with us and have Tyler drop you off" Alec suggests.

"Isn't Tony gonna be there" I point out.

"Yup" Alec smirks and leads the way to Tyler's car.

When we get there Tyler, Liam, and Tony are already there.

"I brought someone!" Alec says and puts an arm around Tony's shoulders.

Tony glares at me and I just smirk at her. "Alec!"

Alec looks at her innocently, "what?"

"Alec quick get in the car before she hurts you!" Tyler quickly warns him and Alec quickly gets into the car and locks all the doors.

"Your so dead" Tony says glaring at Alec through the window.

Tyler ignores Tony and Alec's situation, "do you want to come over to my place instead?"

I shrug, "sure no one's home at my place anyway"

"Great, and one favor could sit between Tony Alec, she might murder him" Tyler says and gets into the car.

"Alec unlock the damn door!" Tony says.

I walk up behind Tony and Alec unlocks the door so I could get in. Tony glares at me before she gets in and kicks Tyler's seat.

Tony stays quiet the whole time and stares out the window pretending that I'm there. I don't really care, she's actually doing a favor to me.

Tyler immediately out of nowhere jerks and turns the car making us jerk to the right. I hold on to the seat infront of me so I wouldn't fall on top of Alec. Tony on the othe hand who couldn't have done anything on time to stop herself falls on me, I grab her waist so her whole body doesn't flip onto mine. Damn that was a hard ass fucking turn.

Tony's arm is around my waist and her head against my chest, her body is pressed against the side of mine. I look at her and I get this weird feeling in my stomach, Tony realizes her position and quickly gets up and pushes me away from her. That got me feeling mad for some reason when she got off me. It was probably cause she pushed me away.

"Oh shit sorry guys, there was some dumb ass on the road" Tyler says and continues to drive normaly.

We got to Tyler's house safely, Tony looked at me weirdly. "Why didn't you take him home?"

"He asked me come over" I say getting out of the car behind her.

"I told you not to invite him over when I'm home" Tony says.