Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Nick

"Nick" Alex pats my back and starts walking with me to our next classes.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Did she get my number?" Alex asks.

"Sorry dude, Tyler caught me" I lie.

"Damn" Alex says then shrugs, "after lunch that day I hooked up with Cassy"

"Evans?"

Alex smirks, "yeah, we're meetng up after this period" he pats my back and walks into his class after he says bye.

I immediately stopped smiling when he walked in. That asshole just wanted to fuck around with Tony, I'm glad I threw away his number.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Tony takes my bag off her table and throws it on the floor.

"Damn you could've just told me to move it" I say moving my bag to the side of my chair.

Tony ignores me and takes a seat. I was thinking of pulling the chair out so she would fall on the floor but she would've noticed since her hand was on the chair, damn it.

"Remember your partners from last class? I hope you got to know them well because you will be starting your first project for this class today"

Tony and I groan at the same time. But mine was fake, I'm actually excited, it's time to get you back for that day at the pool.

We basically have to research and write a report about whatever topic she gives us. The teacher comes over to us and gives us a paper with our topic on it. I lean back in my chair, "have fun doing our project"

Tony glares at me "I'm not doing this myself"

I sit up on my seat again, "chill I was joking, I wouldn't trust you in doing a project yourself"

Tony rolls her eyes at me and reads the paper.

Her annoying ass eye rolling is getting me triggered.

After we both were familiar with our assignment we split the research and paper into two and started working on our part. We're going to have to present it in a week cause the other students would need to take notes on it, so we also have to do a power point.

While everyone one is talking to each other and working togther me and Tony don't even look at each other its like we're working on an individual project.

"Nick"

"What?" I say not taking my eyes off my laptop.

"I'll start the power point first since I'm doing the first half of the research" Tony says.

"Yeah, okay"

"Nick"

"Oh my god what the fuck do you want" I say.

I don't hear anything after that and I look at her and find her staring at her laptop.

"What?" I ask.

She continues to ignore me.

"Damn, why you get offended so fast?" I complain.

I poke her, "Tony"

I wanted to know what she wanted to ask me. You know when someone tells you something and you didn't know what they said so you ask them what they said then they get annoyed and don't tell you, but you really want to know after that because your just curious what they wanted to say? Yeah well that's how I'm feeling.