Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Nick

"What the fuck?!" A familiar guys voice yells.

Tony and I quickly pull away from each other. Tony immediately looks at the guy with wide eyes. I on the other hand don't look over at the guy. Fuck. I'm dead.

I finally look at the guy to find Harry staring at us in disbelief. It was Harry?! He sounded like Tyler when he fucking yelled! Tony looks atbme then Harry and runs away. Damn not again.

"I'm so fucking confused" Harry says sitting next to me under the tree.

"So am I" I say to myself aloud.

"I thought you guys hated each other" Harry says "every time Tony talked about you I'd get scared"

"What would she say?" I ask leaning against the tree.

"Just different ways to threaten you, I didn't want to be on her bad side" Harry says.

"Can you do me a favor and not tell Tyler" I say.

"I actually like you man" Harry says slapping my back "why would I do something that would get you killed"

I smile at his joke, or maybe Tyler would kill me, is that a joke?

"How'd you get Tony to like you?" Harry asks "your a legend to have a girl hate your guts to having them all up on you"

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me" I say.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Harry says " you two were fucking eating each other a few seconds ago"

I shrugged, "I don't think that means anything"

"So your telling me Tony kissed you like that because she doesn't like you" Harry says.

I think about and can't think of anything to say back. Doeas she really like me back?

"Exactly I'm right" Harry says "now get your bitch ass up and find her"

"I should?" I ask getting up.

"Yes go! I'll make sure Tyler doesn't find out" Harry says.

"Thanks" I say with a smile.

"No problem oh and one more thing" Harry says getting up and facing getting all serious "if you hurt Tony I will beat your ass"

"I'd like to see you try" I say with a smirk.

Harry's serious expression turned into an amused one, "I like you kid, now go find Tony"

I give Harry a nod before leaving to find Tony.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I looked around for about five minutes but still couldn't fined her but I managed to bump into Alec and Danny.

"Alec have you seen Tony?" I ask.

"Uh yeah, she's in the café right over there" Alec says pointing at the café near the mini beverage bar "why is she okay?"

"Yeah she's fine, she just left her phone" I say. She actually did leave her phone again.

I go into the mini café and look around for Tony. I find sitting in the staring at her iced coffee.

I start to walk over to her but stop and watch as a guy sat down infront of her followed by two other guys. I get closer so I can hear what they're saying.

"Hey" the guy in the middle says. I already want to punch him.

Tony looks up from her iced coffee and gives them a blank look.