Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Tony

Tyler turns to me with a concerned look, "what happened?"

What the hell just did happen?! I don't even know myself! I got scared when Nick banged his fist on the table I'm surprised it didn't brake. When he yelled at me I couldn't control the tears forming in my eyes but of course I didn't let them fall. I will never cry in front of Nick and have him be the reason to make me cry. The only reason I felt like crying was because I hate getting screamed at and called bitch.

I get up from the couch keeping my gaze down, "I don't know"

Tyler walks over to me and puts a comforting hand on my shoulder, "what's going on between you two?"

I lift my head up to look at him with wide eyes, "what?! Nothing!"

"Why are you upset and tearing up?" Tyler asks.

"Because Nick just screamed at me calling me a bitch why wouldn't I be upset!" I yell at my brother.

"Tony calm down a little please" Liam says coming up to me.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!" I say angrily making my way to the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Tyler asks.

"Upstairs! Where else?!" I spat out annoyed.

"Damn just cause your angry at Nick doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on us" Liam says.

"Whatever!" I yell out going up the stairs and into my room slamming the door shut.

I was tempted to go into Nick's room and slap him but I restrained myself. I regret having Tyler and Nick make up, I also regret not barging into his room to slap him on the face.

I lay on my bed and close my eyes trying to calm myself and drift into sleep.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake up to a light knock on the door. I get up and answer it to find Alec at the door, "Alec! I'm so glad your here!"

He smirks and walk into my room closing the door behind him, "when are you not"

I roll my eyes at his comment and criss cross on my bed next to him, "when did you get here?"

"Just now" Alec says laying down on my bed getting comfortable "Tyler called me cause you wouldn't answer him or Liam when they tried to get you to open your door"

"I was asleep" I say.

"That explains why you opened the door right away without knowing who it was" Alec says with his eyes closed.

I poke the side of his stomach "your not falling asleep on me are you?"

He grunts and waves my hand off, "whats the point of coming over if your just going to fall asleep?" I complain.

"Fine just lay your girl problems on me I'm listening" Alec says with his eyes still closed.

I sigh, "Nick is really annoying me"

Alec sighs too, "what happened this time?"

"He blew up on me and called me a bitch!" I say throwing my arms up.

Alec opens his eyes and turns his head to face me, "and why was that?"

"I don't know!" I say.

"You must have done or said something" Alec says getting up criss crossing in front of me.

"We were just talking how we normally do to each other" I say.

"No wonder he got mad" Alec says with a chuckle.

"Shut up" I say slapping his arm.

"What did you say?" Alec asks.

I shrug "I was just searching for something to watch on Netflix-"

Alec cuts me off with a smirk "you were Netflix and chilling"

I once again slap Alec's arm but harder this time and get back to my story.

"And Alec was complainig for me to pick something, he has no damn patience! He also complained about rolling my eyes at him, thats when he snapped at me and threatened to make the rest of my brake hell! So I told him he already has by being here and he completely lost it and yelled at me calling me a bitch! He's the fucking bitch!" I say getting mad replaying the scene in my head.

Alec sighs, "you know he really hates when people roll their eyes?"

"I've noticed, thats why I do it to him all the time" I state.

"Well he really hates it, its like one of his top pet peeves" Alec tells me with a serious face "it annoys the shit out of him, I don't know why but it does"

"You must have triggered him with that and also the last thing you said would make anyone snap at you, especially when... yeah" Alec says trailing off at the last part.

I tilt my head at him, "especially when what?"

"Uh... you know" Alec says trying to think of something "when you already made him mad by your eye rolling"

His excuse sounded very believable but I knew that wasn't what he was really going to say. "What were you really going to say?"

"What I said before" Alec says with a confused expression.

"Quit acting with me, I know you" I say.

"Whatever just ignore it, it's not important to you" Aled says seriously.

"Fine" I say leaving it, he's right its not my problem anyway.

Alec sighs, "maybe you should try being less harsh with him"

I can't believe what just came out of Alec's mouth, my best friend. "Why does everyone take his side!"

"Fine why don't both of you fix your attitudes with each other!" Alec says clearly annoyed at me and Nick's relationship with each other.

"I'm willing I don't know about him!" I say referring to Alec in a harsh tone.

"No I think it's the other way around" Alec says crossing his arms.

I cross my arms mimicking his action "what makes you think that?"

"I don't know if you noticed but he has tried to act less harsh with you but I guess you and your oblivious self didn't see that" Alec says defending Nick while he should be defending me.

"I did notice but knowing Nick I thought he had planned something bad to come for me" I say.

"What made you think that?" Alec asking leaning back with his arms.

"Because he threatened to make my school year hell on the day we were at the pool" I tell him recalling that day.

Alec lets out an exaggerated sigh now very annoyed, "what the hell is wrong with you two!"

"Whatever I'm going downstairs to get something to eat" I say getting up off my bed.

"Get me something too!" Alec says before I close my bedroom door.

I glare at Nick's bedroom door before I make my way downstairs. I see no sign of Liam and Tyler, I wonder where they went. I shrug it off and pick up my plate of pizza and add another one for Alec and make my way back upstairs to my bedroom. While I turn my door nob I hear a bang and a yell from Liam coming out of Nick's room. What the hell is happening in their?! I think it's best and safest if I just go and stay in my own room for now.

When I close my bedroom door and sit on my bed across from Alec he happily takes the pizza slice then his expression changes just as quick, "did you hear that?"

I nod my head taking a bite out of my pizza slice.

"Do you know what's happening in there?" He asks looking at my door.

I shake my head.

"I hope it's not what I think" Alec says.

I look at him with concern, "me too"