Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Tony

Nick is hella annoying! If he thinks he successfully stopped me from going to that party he should think again. I'm going and Nick nor Tyler can stop me! I know, what if Nick catches me and tells Tyler, then I'm done for. I'll take my chances, besides would Tyler believe Nick? Probably, but I have Alec on my side and Alyssa and probably Aaron to back me up and make up solutions.

I look through my closet figuring out what to wear. I know I won't dress slutty or anything those are not my attentions to go to that party. I just finally want to go to a high school party with my friends to have a good time and experience, instead of being forced to stay home with nothing to do but sulk around hating your overly obsessively protective brother.

After a half hour I decided on an outfit. I chose a plain black t shirt that stoped right at the hem of my high waisted denim jean shorts witha pair of black vans. I know it's very simple, I don't understand myself why it took me half an hour to choose it.

I kept my makeup very simple

I kept my makeup very simple. I put eyeliner on my bottom and top waterline and added black mascara, for my lips I wore a light red lip tint for a natural look. I stared in the mirror deciding what I should do with my hair, first I tied it in a ponytail, than left it out, after I put it in a bun, than made a french braid, finally I decided with the up down hair style and left out my baby hairs in the front. I take my balck leather jacker with a gray hoodie at the back that comes up to mid thigh, and put it on before I head out to the party.

"Are you sure you cant come?" I ask Maya who is currently driving me to the party.

"I would like to but I can't" Maya says not keeping her eyes off the road "I have this family dinner"

I sigh, "fine, but I won't have fun without you"

Maya laughs "please don't do that" she pouts "for me"

I smile at her "okay I'll have the time of my life, for you"

"Wow you changed your mind fast" Maya says pulling up infront of a big mansion almost as big as ours.

It's filled with drunk, horny, and partying teenagers. We say our goodbyes as I get out of the car. I thank her and wave goodbye as she drives off. Now I just have to find Alec without getting caught by Nick. I walk into the mansion and push through some people to get through. The mansion is filled with people dancing, drinking, grinding, making out, etc. Trap and R&B music blasts through the mansion and I find myslef getting excited and nervous for this party.

I walk over to get myslef a drink while looking for any fimiliar faces, I mean I do see some but nit the ones I'm looking for. I take a sip from the alcohol, I've had alcohol a couple of times before so I'm already fimiliar with it, but Tyler doesn't need to know this information.

"I didn't think it was going to be you" A fimiliar guys voice says behind me "I didn't think you'd have the lady balls to come"

I laugh at his comment as I turn around to find Alec smirking at me.