Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Nick

"Your crazy" Alec says as we make our way to Tony's house.

I stop walking and think this through, "you think?"

"Yes! He's going to beat you up like last time" Alec says.

"Then I shouldn't tell him" I say.

"What are you talking about! Of course you should tell him!" Alec says.

"You want me to tell him?" I ask.

"If you want to stay with Tony" Alec says.

"Then I should tell him, let's go Alec" I say continuing to walk to their house.

"Your gonna get your ass beat if you tell, I don't think its a good idea" Alec says.

"Make up your mind dude! You want me to tell Tyler or not?!" I ask getting annoyed at Alec.

"Sorry, sorry I'm just worried he'd get too mad" Alec says, "but you should tell him."

"Alright, I'm ready" I say as we get to their door.

I was going to rung their door bell but Alec just walks past me taking out a key and unlocking the door himself.

"You have their house key?" I ask.

"Yeah" Alec says in a duh tone.

We walk in and Alec calls for Tyler letting him know we're here. After a couple of seconds later we here foot steps running down the stairs. correction, angry foot steps.

"Yo what's wrong?" Alec asks.

"I'm so fucking glad you guys are here" Tyler says in an annoyed tone "I'm so fucking pissed right now, I don't want to hear anymore shit!"

Me and Alec give each other a look saying today is not the day.

"Aw damn what happened?" Alec says sitting next to Tyler.

"yeah your so pissed" I ask.

"Wait, don't you need to talk to Tony about some school project?" Alec asks.

"What?" I ask.

"Yeah you were complaining about it on the way here" Alec says, "stop tryna get out of it"

Oh I know what he's doing. Damn thanks Alec.

"She's in her room, I'll tell you later" Tyler says.

"Yeah, alright" I say in an fake annoyed tone and make my way to her room with a smirk on my face.

I knock on her bedroom door while I open it to find Tony putting on a large orange t-shirt. I caught a glimpse of her bear back and saw her in short sport shorts. I've never seen her in shorts that short before. She never wears short shorts.

"You know Tyler you're supposed to wait for me to give you an answer before you come in" Tony says turning around.

"My names actually Nick, not Tyler" I say closing the door behind me.

Right when Tony noticed it was me she gave me a surprised expression and her cheeks turned red in embarrassment. She looks so cute.

"Next time wait for me to tell you to come in" Tony says shyly and crawls onto her bed.

"Aw but next time I was hoping to catch more of you" I say crawling on top of her bed and sitting in front of Tony.

"Ew shut up" Tony says turning more red.

I smile at her cute reactions.

I take her legs and use them to pull her closer to me "just give me a little peek?"