Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Tony

I slam my locker door shut, I can't believe I actually liked him. Of course! The idea of me liking Nick wouldn't last even a day! I can never understand him! I thought maybe, just maybe he liked me. That's impossible for Nick to stick with one girl. Vennessa was the longest relationship he kept, and they only lasted almost a month and a half probably less. He gets with different girls every week, he's not the kind of guy to be in a relationship with. I don't even know why I tried to be friends with him.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Hey Tony!"

I smile as I hear Alec's voice, he jogs over to me and wraps his arms around me. "Hey Alec!"

"Guess who's having another sleep over?!" Alec asks.

"We are!" I say excitedly.

"That's right" Alec says now putting his arm around my shoulders as we walk to Tyler's car.

I open the car door and find Nick already seated, on his phone. I didn't know he was coming with us today, he left, why is he still coming over? Doesn't he have a family to be with?

"Why don't you go in first" I say not wanting to sit next to Nick or in the middle.

"I can see Nick, I know what your doing, I'm not sitting in the middle" Alec says pushing me in.

"Okay okay fine" I say getting in sitting as far as I could from Nick while still saving space for Alec to sit.

"You can text your girlfriend later Tyler, get us home" I say.

"I'm going to meet someone and I'm not leaving you alone in the house with Alec" Tyler says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Cause I don't fucking trust you two alone in there" Tyler says.

"Why not? You left me alone when you went off to Australia for the summer" I say.

"And I thought I could fucking trust you but you and Alec had to go and do some stupid shit" Tyler says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask trying to sound like I don't know what he's talking about, I hope he's not talking about what I think he is.

"Don't act like you don't know, I know what you two did" Tyler says.

"Shit" Alec says as we both look at each other.

"How'd you find out?" I ask.

"I have my sources" Tyler says.

Me and Alec glare at Nick who immediately tried to defend himself,  "I didn't say shit"

"Your the only other fucking person who knows about it" Alec says.

"Okay yeah I did" Nick says easily admitting it "sorry dude, Tony was annoying me that day"

"You guys are so stupid, why the hell would you even think of doing that?" Tyler says.

Liam just watches this amused, I'm pretty sure he knows what me and Alec did.

"We didn't know the microwave would explode" I say.

"Or the toaster" Alec adds.

"Stop talking I'm losing brain cells" Tyler says turning back around and starts the car.

We got to the park in a couple of minutes. Is Tyler meeting up with us at the park? "Can I get out now?" I ask reaching over Alec to grab the car door handle.

"I explained this to you already, when the car is in motion, you don't get out!" Tyler says "it's common sense"

"Hurry up and park already" I say.

Tyler then chooses to ignore anything else I say or do and get busy with parking which didn't take him long to find a spot. "Now you can get out"

Me and Alec race out of the car and into the park gates. When we were younger we made this bet everytime we went to the park we would race each other to the entrance and whoever gets their first wins and the loser has to buy them ice cream.

I run as fast as I can passing Alec, I was almost there but Alec passed me and was about to get to the entrance but tripped and fell. I got to pass him and get to the entrance before he did. I laugh at him as he gets up and walks over to the entrance.

The funniest part was that he tripped on nothing! He didn't trip on his own feet and there was no pebble or anything like that, he just randomly tripped on thin air, thats was all his fault.

"You could stop laughing at me now" Alec says.

I stop laughing when I see the ice cream truck. I take Alec's arm and pull him over to the short line. "Hurry hurry before it gets longer!"

Alec gor a chocolate ice cream cone while I got the chocolaye and vinalla swirl. We walked over tk where Liam, Tyler, and Harry were. Oh yeah and Nick.

"Hey Harry!" I greet him happily.

"Yo wassup?" Harry says ruffling my hair.

I step away from him, "I siad to stop doing that"

"And you actually thought I was going to listen?" Harry says giving me his cute smirk.

I was about to say somethimg but Tyler decided to take a big bite out of my ice cream. I gasped and glared at Tyler while he just gave me an innocent smile.

I take Alecs hand, "let's go far away from that fatty"

"Hey! I'm not fat!" Tyler says.

I ignore him as I lead Alec and I away from the hair ruffler and ice cream licker.

"Where are you even going?" Alec asks.

"I don't know, just far away from the ice cream licker" I say.

"Ice cream licker?" Alec laughs.

"what the? How'd you finish your ice cream so quick?" I ask.

Alec just shrugs.

"Ay Alec!" A guy calls.

We both turn to the direction of the voice.

"Ay Danny!" Alec days and they high five and hold on to their hands sliding it then letting go. Idk some dude high five or something.

"Sorry Tony, I'm going to hang out with Danny for a while" Alec says leaving with him.

"That's fine" I say even though he's already walking away with Danny.

I walk over to the lake and sit down infront of it. I put on my earbuds and listen to my music while watching the scenery infront of me. I feel someone sit next to me so I turn to see who it was. I jumped up when I saw it was Nick, I freaked out because I'm afraid he's going to push me in like last time. I steped back and started to feel, myself falling back. Shit I'm going to fall in, I take my earbuds out and toss my phone away from me and prepare myself to fall in.

Nick looked at me in shock and quickly got up, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest hugging me. I stay in his arms shocked at what just happened. Did Nick just save me from falling into the lake?

Why is he still holding on to me?

"What's going on here?" A familiar voice says. We both look over to find Tyler giving us a confused and angry look while Liam has an surprised expression and of course Harry has an amused smirk.

I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and I start to get mad. I push Nick off of me and I stumble back about to fall in again but Nick takes my arm and pulls me to him, saving me again.

"Don't touch me!" I push him away annoyed and walk away from all of them.

I hate that I started feeling butterflies when Nick held me in his arms, I hate that he felt nothing when he held me in his arms. I hate Nicolas Ryder!