Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Nick

It's only been two days since staying at Tyler's place. I would have never thought staying here would make me fall for Tony less, after what she said. She really hates me that much? I know I said that I'm not mad anymore for liking Tony, well now I am. I am more mad that I still like her as much I did before.

I walk out of my room and lock eyes with Tony who's also coming out of her room. I glare at her before I look away and leave downstairs to eat breakfast. Tyler has a cresh plate of pancakes set on the middle of the table and Alec with three pancakes on his plate spreading syrup all over them. Didn't he leave yesterday? Does he always come over to eat breakfast at their house?

Tyler norices my confusion, "he sometimes comes here for breakfast"

"Ah" I nod my head and take a seat next to Alec and put two pancakes on my plate.

"Their that good, huh?" I ask.

Alec puts a big piece in nis mouth and nods.

I take a bite and damn their fucking delicious! I put two more pancakes on my plate and so does Alec, "damn"

"I know right" Alec says.

"Guys chill" Tyler says with a plate "leave some for me and Tony"

"Fine" Alec sighs and goes back to eating the pancakes he has on his plate.

Tyler puts three pancakes on his plate, "forget about Tony, she can eat cereal" I say and was about to get the last two, one for me and the other for Alec.

"Pause" Tyler says and for some reason I paused in place. "Back up"

I sigh and get back to eating my pancakes.

Tony comes rushing in the dinning room, "did they finish them?!"

"No, they left two" Tyler says.

She gasps happily and runs to the table and takes the llat6e of pancakes. She sits down next to Tyler surprisingly instead of next to Alec. I wonder if she's still mad at him or its because I'm next to Alec so she doesn't want to be near me.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I put on my black sweatshirt over my white t shirt I'm wearing before I head out of my room and out the door. Aaron called me earlier to hang with out, I'm meeting him at the park near here. Alec went home for something, Tony left a long time ago to hang out with Alyssa amd Tyler is going to meet up with Liam in a couple of minutes so its a good thing he called me or I would've been bored as hell here.

"Hey" Aaron greets me when I make it to the park.

"Hey" I say back and we start walskimg together and talking.

After a couple of minutes I look over at the lake and see two familiar faces. Tony and Alyssa.

I look over at Aaron about to tease him about Alyssa. He's had a crush on her since 8th grade. Alyssa is everything he's into, he just doesn't know how to ask her out cause he actually likes her. He says its not the same asking to hook up with someone than to ask someone oit on a date. Alyssa has fair tan skin like Tony's and big light blue eyes but not as big and bright as Tony's green eyes and long she has long straight brown hair but not as long and pretty as Tony's curly hair. She also has a really nice figure but next to Tony... what the hell is wrong with me?! Alyssa's hot, theres your description,  for get everything else.

Aaron is already looking over at them starring at Alyssa. "Is she why you called me over?"

"What?" Aaron says turning his attention back to me "no! How should I know they'd be here"