Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Tony

We make it to the pizza place,  Liam joined us. Liam and Tyler sat across from me and Nick while Alec took the seat at the side of the table. The boys got two boxes of pizza, two large boxes.

I felt a hand brush against mine and lace their fingers with mine. Obviously it was Nick.  I look over at him and find him glaring at someone. I look over to who it is,  my eyes widen.

It's the guy who inappropriately touched me at school that day when I was sitting with my brother and his friends lunch table.

He deserved the beating Nick gave him.

I give a light reassuring squeeze to his hand.  He looks at me and I smile at him but he just sighs.

"Hey Ty it's the bastard" Nick says.

Tyler turns around in his seat and sees the guy. "After what you did to him I don't think he'll think if coming near Tony" He looks at me "don't worry about it"

"Don't tell that to me, tell that to him" I say looking at Nick.

"People like him just get me so mad" Nick says.

"Alright Nick just relax" Liam says trying you calm Nick down.

Nick lightly squeezes my hand and looks away from the guy.

"Don't you start anything, we came here for pizza not a fight" I say jokingly.

"Your right" Nick says and takes my pizza off if my plate taking a huge bite.

I let go if his hand scoot away from him. Why do these boys always eat my food!

Nick pouts at at me and takes my hand but I move it away from him and use it to take another pizza slice. "Stop eating my food"

"Okay okay, I won't" Nick says and shakes his hand, indicating me to hold it again.

"I don't want to" I say and start eating my pizza.

Nick scoots closer to me and slightly leans on me just to annoy me.

Tyler laughs after he looks up and sees me and Nick. "Yo Tony, you look like you want to beat the shit out of Nick"

"Dude if I were you I'd stop leaning in her after seeing her face" Liam says, "she does not look happy"

"I'm going to give you three seconds for you to get the hell off me" I say annoyed, "one"

"Alright alright I'm off" Nick says quickly moving away.

I smile sweetly, "thank you"

We all continue to talk and laugh with each other as we early our pizza for while. I get a text so I check to see who it is.

It's Nick.

I look over at him and see him talking with the other guys with as he holds his phone in one hand and a pizza slice with the other.

One; Why is he texting me when I'm sitting right here? Two; why is he typing with them greasy pizza fingers?

I open his text anyway.

Nick: Would it be alright if we tell Ty?

I look over at Nick, his attention is still towards the guys.

Tony: you mean about us?

I put my phone down on the table and wait for his reply. As a take a sip of my drink I get the notification for his text.

Nick: yeah, us that cool with you if we tell him now?

Is he serious? I'm not really sure how to reply.

Tony: you mean like right here, right now?

"Yeah sure, why not?" Nick says.

I look at him for a couple of seconds before I could come up with an answer. "I don't know if that's a good idea"

"Its obviously nit a good idea, but I just really want to tell him" Nick says, "I don't like keeping things from my friends and lying to them"

"I don't like doing that either especially to my brother" I say. "but I'm worried we might not be together"

Nick thinks about it for a little bit, "maybe I'll start by confessing my feelings for you to Tyler"

I think about that and nod.

"And then later I could ask him for permission, I should've done thus before" Nick says.

"Yeah that sounds better" Tony says "even if Ty doesn't want us dating he wouldn't stop us from being friends because of the way you approached him about it"

"You sure?" Nick asks.

"I know my brother well enough" I say with a smile.

"Alright cool" Nick says.