Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Tony

Last time when Nick was acting like a human being to me I was cautious, but now I know he's actually being genuine. The thing is I'm still afraid of being near him. It wasn't like before... this is different. I'm afraid of... it's a scary thought that I don't want to think about!

"Hey"

I jolt and turn around quickly, he scared the frick out of me! "Holy crap!" I yell with my hand on my chest "you scared the shit out of me"

"Why you staring into the fridge so long?" Nick says and slightly pushes me aside so he could stand in front of the fridge.

I swear he's spent more time in the kitchen than any room in this house combined.

I go under his arm to open the drawer in the fridge that has the oranges and take one. I turn around to walk away but am cornered by Nick who's holding the fridge door and his other arm is leaning against the other side of the fridge.

"Can you move" I ask.

Nick smirks and takes a step closer making sure I don't get away and I take a step back but realise I can't since I'm already inside the fridge.

"Nick?"

He ignores me and continues to smirk at me. I feel a little tingly feeling in my stomach because of that I start to panick looking around trying to find a way to get out of this situation. Should I throw the orange at his face? No, I want the orange.

Nick laughs then closes the fridge door on me.

"Ow!" I yell in pain "what the hell was that for"

Nick continues to laugh and ignores my question. I close the fridge door annoyed and walk over to Nick and kick the back of his leg "why'd you do that?"

"Ow!" Nick says rubbing the back off his leg where I kicked him "what was that for?"

"You want me to hit you again?" I say crossing my arms.

Nick laughs again and shrugs "I just felt like it"

"You just felt like it?!" I say throwing my hands up in frustration, what goes on through boys minds!

I knew what he was going to do the whole time, I just don't understand why I wasn't ready for it. Alec and Tyler had done the samething to me before so I know the look a boy gives you when their about to close a fridge door on you.

"Chill" Nick says taking my orange.

"You took my cookie I'm not letting you take my orange" I say taking my orange back and running out of the kitchen away from Nick. I cringe at myself for still wanting to be in there with him.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Yeah yeah I got it Tyler" I say hanging up the phone. I sigh and put on my shoes and go upstairs and pick up an oversized black hoodie that I don't remember where I got from, I know it's not mine so it must be Tyler's or Alec's. I put it on and head down the stairs and grab my phone that I left on the table in the living room. I call Alec to ask him to drive me but he said he couldn't, he's meeting a cousin.

Ugh! I only have my permit and I don't like driving that much.

"Where you going?" Nick asks taking a seat on the couch resting his feet on the table.

"Nick asked me to go grocery shopping for him and get your feet off my table" I say.

Nick takes his feet off the table and stands up, "can I come with you?"