Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Tony

"Can you guys leave I need to talk with Tony alone" Tyler says with his glare not leaving me.

Liam and Alec both make their way upstairs instead of leaving the house just to make sure Tyler doesn't go crazy.

"Who told you to go to that party?" Tyler says walking up to me.

I look down silently not answering him.

"Tony" Tyler says with gritted teeth.

"I told you not to go to those kind of parties without my permission" Tyler says, he sounds as if he's ready to hit me. But he would never do that. Right?

I continue to stare at the floor, what should I say?

"Tony look at me" Tylers voice keeps getting scarier to hear.

I slowly lift my head up to look at his angry face. His jaw clenched real tight and his eyes are glaring right into my soul.

"Why did you go!" Tyler asks not wanting to hear unanswered question.

I can't just say because you won't let me. I stare at him not answering his question and he gets even more angry.

"Did you know it was Nick?"

I shake my head and surprisingly his expression became more angry, "so you threw yourself on a guy you didn't even know! What the fuck have you been doing when I was gone the summer!"

I start to get angry, "well maybe I wouldn't have went if you always didn't exclude me from every damn thing! You were there why are you so against me being there?!"

"Because your my little sister, why would I want you at a party like that!" Tyler yells.

"Knowing you, you wouldn't want me at a six year olds birthday party! You get angry at every damn little thing I do! And on top of that you don't even care about me or my feelings all you care about are your friends!" I yell getting my anger out.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Tyler furrows his eyebrows "I wouldn't be yelling at you if I didn't care about you"

Tyler seems to be calming down from his anger but is getting more annoyed and so am I but I'm also fuming.

"Exactly that's all you do yell at me! I don't know about you but I don't see that as caring for someone!" I say what I've always wanted to tell him "you show more affection towards your friends than your own little sister! I bet it's great to have everyone in line to sign up to be your friend! But you don't notice me and set me aside!"

Tyler takes a step closer to me but I back up away from him "what did I do to make you feel that way?"

Oh Tyler I have a whole list set and ready. "When you decided to stay in Australia for the whole summer for Liam and didn't even think about how I would feel having you gone for that long, when you went to drop Harry off to the airport even though he told you if you couldn't do it Jason already offered and missed my dance recital, when you let Nick stay here when you know I didn't want him here, when you know how I feel towards him, but you ignored me and still let him stay, when you couldn't pick me up from school because Adam-"

"Tony stop" Tyler says softly and pulls me into a hug which surprises me but I don't hesitate to return it. "I'm sorry"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake up and feel a slight head ache,  I groan as I get up from my bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower and wash my face. I get into the same clothes I changed into last night when I came back from the party, but instead of the black ankle socks I wore before, I put on a pair of gray fuzy socks I found laying beside my bed, they looked way more comfortable. I put my wet hair up in a bun and felt my stomach growl. I don't think Tyler is in the mood for making pancakes, so I guess I have to settle for cereal or waffles. It's fine I like waffles.