Baller for love {Royce}

Roc's Pov"

As I stood there about to make my 3- pointer, eyes watched my every move. I reached my arms up above my head with the ball in hand and slung my arms out. The whole gym fell to a complete silence as the basket ball whipped through the air towards the net. The ball circled around the hoop 3 times before entering. Score.

" You go Roc, go baby." I heard my mom yelling from the crowd.

I gave her a smile after peering over at my best friend Jacob. He was always at all of my games and never missed any of them.

He gave me a thumbs up with a cheesy smile making me feel happy for myself.

" Lets go Roc,  lets go. Let's go Roc, let's go". My team chanted. "Let's go Roc, let's go.

I was lifted up onto my team mates shoulders and carried around the whole.gym. I was proud of myself.

3 hours later....

" Roc wow that shot was amazing", Jacob said grasping me into a warm hug. " You were great".

"Yea, yea whatever jakey", I smiled while nudging him in his shoulder.

He scrummaged through his bag and pulled out an all gold chain. he slowly handed it to me making me cheese like a complete idiot.

"Thid is for you", he said with a smile. " You deserve it here take it".

"Ok but aren't you gone help me put it on? ", I said.

"Nigga no", he said while rolling his eyes.

"Please jakey", I daif while pouting a little.

He finally gave in and took the chain from my hands and sat behind me.

++ Jacob ++     

I sat behind Chres with the gold chain in hand and examined the back of his neck.

wonder if I should smack it.. hmm YUP!

"Should've had a V-8", I said while smacking the back of his neck

He cut his eyes sharply at me before pushing me back onto his bed. He pinned my arms down and glared at me.

"What was that for?", He said. "Also should've had a V-8 is for ypur forehead dumb ass".

I squirmed around but his grip on my wrist were seriously tight.

"Ow. Sorry I just thought it would be funny", I said as my eyes began watering up. "You're hurting me. get off."

Chres gave one last look at me before letting go of my wrist. He cut me a quick smile and pulled me up.

" Aw hush jakey I see you was about to cry". He said with a smirk.

"No I wasn't Chressy now lemme alone", I said while poking my bottom lip out at him.

He squinted his light brown eyes at me and let out a small chuckle.

"Toughen up baby boy", he said still laughing.

I was tough hmph. I don't know what he thought this was.

I shrugged my shoulders and laid back on the bed with my hands behind my head.