3. Happy house hunting

I'm changing from one specific point of view to third person.
-----
"You ready Ace?" Logan smiled

"Let's go." Rory smiled taking Logans hand in hers, walking towards the first house where the realtor was already waiting for them.

"Hi, my name is Linda and I'll be here to help you find your perfect forever home." The woman said in a high-pitched voice that was way too sweet.

"Hello Linda, it's nice to meet you. I'm Logan Huntzberger and this is my girlfriend Rory Gilmore." Logan said politely. He could swear that he saw Linda's face fall before covering it up with a smile.

"Right this way. I'll show you the way around the house and some background information." The woman smiled.

As they moved around the house Linda began. "This is house number 1. $585.000. Grand Victorian - originally built for Louis B Fox . Outstanding hand crafted details of old world artisans begin at the open curved front porch. The magnificent foyer and walnut staircase are show stoppers. The gracious living room has one of the 5 fireplaces, bookcases and French doors lead to the sunroom with cove ceiling and leaded glass doors. The fabulous dining room features cherry panelled walls, builtins, a fireplace, coffered ceiling plus pocket doors. The original butler's pantry with a double copper sink, ice box and warming cabinet remains. There is a redone kitchen with marble counter tops plus Viking range and refrigerator plus a large eating area. 7 bedrooms, all the bedrooms and 4 full baths are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors. There is central air on the main floor and lower level. The lower level offers a bonus of 1881 square feet also fully finished and heated. It is a perfect inhome office space and/or a gym. This home also has front and back staircases plus an elevator. There is a private patio with gardens in the fenced yard. Own your own piece of history." By the time she finished her story they had made the rounds around the house. "I'll leave you two to talk and then we'll go to the next house." She says and walks out to the front.

"What do you think, Ace?" Logan asked.

"It's nice.." Rory replied.

"But.. you don't love it." Logan stated.

"It's not that I don't Love it. I just can't see us here, raising our little munchkin." She said.

"So you don't love it." He stated again, this time
chuckling.

"Yeah." She chuckled while shrugging.

"No sweat, Ace. We have a couple more houses to look at today and if we don't like them we'll continue to look untill we find one that we do like, but you have to be honest with me, Ace. I don't want to live in a house that you don't like or don't feel at home and I'm not too fond of this one myself either." He said, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her temple.

Together, hand in hand, they walk towards the front to tell Linda that they are ready to get to the next viewing. Once they arrive at the new house they are both in awe.

As Linda saw their faces she said. "Great isn't it. Let's move to the inside, shall we?" We moved through the house while Linda told the story attached to the house. "House number 2. A spacious foyer with new hardwood flooring and grand stairs. The front to back living room features a charming fireplace with an insert, and continues to a sunroom overlooking the park. The dining room is a nice size for entertaining, with a French door leading into an office with built-ins and another fireplace with stove. The updated kitchen has an eat-in counter, stainless appliances, and silestone counters. There is a large window that connects the space to the private patio just out back, ensuring easy access to the grill. The main level is completed with a powder room, and access to the attached 1 car garage. Upstairs, the master suite awaits with sitting area, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with double vanity and jetted tub. The second level has three additional bedrooms, and a full bath. The top level includes three bedrooms, a full bath, and generous storage areas. Pride of ownership shines through at every turn, with numerous updates and thorough maintenance. The landscaping is thoughtfully designed and lovingly maintained. There is central air conditioning on the first and second levels. Step across the street to enjoy the benefits of Elizabeth Park, including the new playground, free movies in the summer, and the energetic community life." Linda let the two of them alone again.

Rory smiled at Logan. "I think this is the one. And it is close to Honor and Josh, Finn, Colin and Steph and Robert."

"We still have one to go Ace but this is definitely a contender." Logan smiled back at Rory. He looked around in the house one more time before turning to the door with Rory and walking out.

Again, they got in the car with Frank and drove to the last viewing they had today.

"Definitely the last one or this one. Have to see the inside first." Rory said as they pulled up the driveway.

"Listed on the national  register of historic places. This tudor  revival was built in 1890 for George C. F. Williams, a physician and industrialist. One of the first houses built in the westend of Hartford. First floor open floor plan with expansive foyer, living, and dining rooms - great for entertaining. Extensive built-in bookcases and China cabinets and milled gum wood paneling. A cozy library and sunroom round out the first floor plan. This property abuts the governor's residence which was built by C.F. Williams in 1909 while living in this historic house." Linda told them and walked to the kitchen, leaving Rory and Logan alone again.

"What do you think Ace?"

"I love the library and the bookcases but the second house, I don't know, I felt at home. You?"

"Second house it is." Logan smiled. "I'll put in an offer with Linda."

After he talked to Linda and the offer we made was accepted, Linda told us that we would be able to get the keys and move in  one/two weeks.