11. Right here, right now pt2

previously in What happens after Vegas:

"Dear friends and family, today we are here to witness the union of Logan Elias Huntzberger and Lorelai Leigh Gilmore, if you are opposed to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace."

"STOP THIS THING RIGHT NOW!" someone burst through the door with another woman in tow.

--

Everyone was in shock that someone would stop this marriage.

"What the hell are you doing here with her?!" Mitchum abruptly stood up with little Chris in his arms.

"She isn't the right woman for our son, she doesn't have what it takes to be a Huntzberger, Odette does. This wedding should be theirs, not hers." The woman spat.

"Newsflash honey, neither do you. That's why this hunk of a man divorced you." Miss Patty said, pinching Mitchums butt.

"I am nicely going to have to ask you to leave mother, you too Odette. You both weren't invited." Honor said.

"If you don't we will resort to having you removed." Mitchum added.

"Logie, mi amor, you know we are meant to be together, don't deny it. Dump the trash and come back to me, where you belong." Odette said in a sickly sweet, high-pitched voice. "With me." She added in a harsh tone.

"Oh, shit's about to go down!" Gypsy yelled.

"Now you listen, and listen good my friend no one and I mean no one calls my daughter trash." Mitchum spat right when Logan wanted to say something. Everyone's mouths fell open in shock. Did Mitchum just call Rory his daughter? "Security! Remove those two. And don't worry about being gentle." He added.

The security team moved to surround the two women and they really took what Mitchum said to heart and handled them as delinquents who just murdered someone and practically shoved them out the door.

"Now that we dumped the trash we can continue." Mitchum stated.

"What is a wedding without some family drama." Lorelai joked.

"Dear friends and family, today we are here to witness the union of Logan Elias Huntzberger and Lorelai Leigh Gilmore, if you are opposed to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace." Reverend Skinner repeated.

Silence.

"Marriage deepens and enriches every facet of life. Happiness is fuller; memories are fresher; commitment is stronger. Marriage understands and forgives the mistakes life is unable to avoid. It encourages and nurtures new life, new experiences and new ways of expressing love through the seasons of life.Love is patient and kind, love does not envy or boast, it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way, it is not irritable or resentful, it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes in all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.While the commitment begins with the two of you, its effect radiates outward. It touches your family and friends and ultimately all of society. When this commitment is seriously made and continuously fulfilled, it leads to the richest and most rewarding of human relationships.This is, I am sure, what you Logan, want for Rory and it is also what you, Rory, want for Logan. It is also what your family and friends who are gathered here want for the two of you. When a couple treats each other with kindness, love, and respect, the best of what marriage has to offer is the result. Your relationship will take more than love. It will take trust, to know in your hearts that you want only the best for each other. Dedication, to stay open to one another, to learn and grow, even when it is difficult to do so. And faith, to go forward together without knowing what the future holds for you both. While love is our natural state of being, these other qualities are not as easy to come by. They are not a destination, but a journey. Marriage is a give and take between two personalities, a mingling of two endowments which diminishes neither, but enhances both. Your joining together today becomes all the more important to recognize the significance of a devoted and affectionate family life. Seeing that no moment is without meaning, we ask that you take this marriage as a beginning of your lives together. Today signifies the creation of a new home and a new family for you both. May you be fulfilled by each other's love and friendship. May you be overjoyed by the promises you are about to make and the life together you will create. Remember that in every marriage, there are good times and bad, times of joy and times of sorrow. Marriage is a journey, a time of adventure and excitement enhanced by the love, trust, dedication and faith you share in one another. You are mature enough to know the difference between dreams and realities. You have youth and hope. You also know that good times are sweeter when shared and that difficult times are less harsh when carried by two. Continue to work to build a foundation that will support the lasting relationship that is marriage. May the promises you make to one another today, be lived out to the end of your lives. Tomorrow can bring you the greatest of joys, but today is the day it all begins.Logan and Rory, do you, with your family and friends as your witnesses, present yourselves willingly and of your own accord to be joined in marriage?"