13. Honeymoon

Sorry for the late update. Please forgive me. I had it written out for a while now but every time I looked it over again something wasn't quite right. Now finally I present to you the honeymoon chapter😀

I hope you enjoy it.

--

previously in What happens after Vegas:

After that was over, all guests waved of the couple and their three children to their two-month-long honeymoon in Australia, liberty of Finn.

--

"You ready, Ace?" Logan said referring to the start of their lives together.

"As long as I'm with you and our kids I'm more than ready." Rory smiled at him.

Logan kissed his wife on her lips and their three children on the head. He patted on the shield to let the Frank know they are ready to take off to the tarmac.

They load their stuff in the jet and settle in for the 22-hour flight to Finn's family home in Sydney.

"Can you believe that finally after all these years we are married," Rory smiled while snuggling into Logan's side.

"It still seems so unreal. Don't pinch me or I might wake up and get depressed," Logan laughed, draping his arm around her.

The flight went off without a hitch, the kids slept through more than half of it, so did Rory and Logan. When they were awake Logan worked on any pressing matters that couldn't wait for two months. At Mitchum's insistence, Rory would get her book published somewhere within these two months in the family business, so that when they came back most of the media attention outside of HPG had subsided.

They arrived in Sydney. When they had gotten their rent car Rory pulled out the directions to Finn's family home. As Logan drove Rory dotted on their children who were in the triple car seat in the back, she stretched her arm and reached out her hand and the little Richard reached out to his mother when he got a hold of her thumb the little boy giggled which made Logan an Rory smile. Logan looked at his beautiful wife, he moved one hand off the steering wheel and held her hand in his, gave her a smile and turned back to the road.

*

The family spent the whole next day at Vivid Sydney. It took them to another world, with shadows that spring into color and building facades that reveal a hidden world of magic. The city transformed into a nighttime wonderland through large-scale illuminations, laser light shows, and 3D-mapped projections. They followed the series of interactive and immersive light art sculptures and installation trails through the spectacular waterside precincts of the Royal Botanic Garden, Darling Harbour, Taronga Zoo, Martin Place, and Barangaroo. It featured an impressive line-up of international and Australian talent, as well as smaller music venues located throughout the inner city.The other part of the day they enjoyed the light show from the cruise vessel. The many cruise vessels that traveled around the harbour had been decorated with lights that changed color as they enter the different Vivid Sydney precincts. All in all, they thought that their first day of the honeymoon was quite successful.

They ate at Catalina in Rose Bay, where they also had a beautiful view of Vivid Sydney that was still going in the Harbour.

*

Next few days they decided to sleep in as much as they could with three new-borns. They spend those days at Bondi Beach as they strolled along the beach or went in the ocean for a nice swim before lunch and dinner at cafés on Campbell Parade.

They also spent days doing absolutely nothing but lie in bed all day playing with the three infants. When the triplets were asleep and in their bassinets they would spend hours going at it like bunnies, getting to know each others body fully again.

"You look beautiful, Ace." Logan breathed in his wife's ear while thrusting in and out of her. He softly caressed her lips with his, hand roaming all over her body, appreciating every inch of it as if it was the last time he would ever see or feel her ever again.

*

They gave their Black American Express Cards quite a workout when they went shopping, in Paddington, on the corner of Oxford Street and Glenmore Road. They hit Sass & Bide, Ksubi, Ellery, Scanlan, and Ginger & Smart. From there they walked to the grand Queen Victoria Building, one of the most beautiful shopping centers in the world.

*

They spend their last days doing a little sight-seeing. Hitting Sydney Opera House for shows on different days. Visiting Wild Life Sydney, feeding and touching wallabies, birds, and koalas. Walking through the Royal Botanic Gardens. Tour through Taronga Zoo and taking the train to Hyde Park. Visiting the Museum of Contemporary Art.

before they knew it they were spending their last day at the beach before heading back to the States early in the morning.

"This Honeymoon was amazing," Rory said as she was soaking up the last bit of Australian sun. "I can't believe that it is already two months ago that I married the man of my dreams." She looked at Logan as he was playing with their kids and talking to them as if he could understand them. It was the cutest thing she had ever seen and couldn't wait what the rest of their life together would look like.