10. Right here, right now

After a month of being in the hospital getting help with the three newborns Rory got cleared and was now able to go back home.

Logan took out his phone.

Are you done yet we just got cleared. -L

We finished it up yesterday baby brother. Stop stressing. Finn will be at the hospital to pack you up.  -H

I'm just nervous. -L

Don't be. She already said yes and she won't like something big. Family and friends. Don't worry I got everything under complete control. everyone's helping even dad and the stooges. -H

The stooges always help and dad really changed. Tory already has everyone wrapped around her little finger. -L

You know what they say about Gilmore girls. -H

Oh yes that I do. I have two pairs of stunningly blue eyes hunting me every night. -L

The moment you introduced Rory to me as your girlfriend I knew you were a goner. -H

Got to go help her with the two spawns. -L

Two? What about the third? -H

Tory isn't a spawn. -L

Ah. Goodbye baby brother, see you soon. -H

Smiling he put his phone away and went to help Rory with Richie, Chris and Tory.

"Are you ready to go?" Logan asked.  He was getting more and more anxious with each second and hoped that Rory hadn't picked up on it.

"Let's go Huntzberger." They picked up the three car seats and walked out of the hospital into Finn's waiting SUV.

In the car Finn held out a black blindfold.

"This again, what are you up to?" Rory huffed while Logan put it on.

"Sorry love."  Finn laughed.

The whole ride to their destination Logan spend re-dressing the triplets in the new onesies Finn brought.

"By the way dear fiance of mine, you are cute when you are nervous." Rory giggled.

Lorelai came outside when they pulled up to help Finn carry the babies inside, while Logan led Rory. 

Once inside Logan gave Rory a kiss and took of her blindfold.

"Why are we here?" She said confused. Logan smiled and turned her around to look at Tory in honors arms.  Mommy will you..

He turned her towards Emily with Richie. Please marry..

And finally to Mitchum with Chris. Our daddy?

"Right here and right now?" Logan asked, looking into her deep blue eyes. She kissed him softly. "Is that a yes?"

She kissed him again. "That's a big fat yes." She smiled.

He smiled brightly at her and wanted to say something but before he got the chance Rory got dragged of by the girls to get her ready.

Christopher and Luke would both give her away. Lorelai was her maid of honor. Steph, Lane, Honor and Paris were her bridesmaids. Rosemary would carry Tory as she would be flower girl but, being only a month old, she of course cannot walk by herself.

Finn was Logan's best man. Colin, Robert, Josh and Doyle were his groomsmen. Believe it or not, Logan and Doyle actually became good friends.

In the girls dressingroom it was hectic. Rory was unbelievably calm for once. Her dress was a beautiful majestic ball gown made in Matte Satin and Tulle with a fully beaded strapless sweetheart bodice. The skirt is lined with satin, then layered with tulle and finished with a chapel length train with a ribbon belt in an ivory/champagne color.