Two

Third Person's POV

Maknae Line Playing with Hobi hyung

"I'm going to eat you!" Hoseok said while running in a slow motion to catch the babies.

Jimin is the slowest one. When little Jiminie noticed that Jungkook and Taehyung is out of his sight now he frozed.

Jimin looked at Hobi lips trembling. Hoseok panick so he pretend that little Jiminie is invisible.

"Huh? Where is my Jiminie?" Hoseok asked himself while looking around missing Jimin's spot. Jimin chuckle while looking at Hoseok.

"I think I heard Jimin's voice." Jimin cover his mouth using his cute tiny hands— He's so cute, Omg! Hobi thinks.

"Hobi hyung! Diminie! There!" Someone shouted and it's no other than naughty Taehyungie. "Eat! Eat, Diminie!" Hoseok turned his head and he saw Taehyung and Jungkook in the corner.

Jimin looked at Hoseok and Hoseok glance at Jimin they hold their gazes for a seconds before baby Jimin blink cutely and began crying.

Jungkook and Taehyung run towards Hoseok and Jimin.

"Diminie, no fun!" Taehyung says annoyed.

"Chimchim so little always crying!" Jungkook said annoyed too.

"Stop it babies, Jimin is scared okay? Sorry Jimin." Hoseok said and pull Jimin but the latter swat his hands.

"Let's go play Taetae!" Little Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded cutely and they both walk away.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Sowy." He whispered then Hoseok finally realized why Jimin doesn't want Hoseok to hold him. Jimin peed himself.

"Oh no, baby. I'm not mad." Hoseok says with a gentle voice wiping Jimin's tears and snot.

"Not mad?" Jimin whispered.

"Yes I'm not mad, baby. Let's go to the bathroom okay? I'm going to wash you up." Hoseok says.

"I'm yucky." Jimin pointed, pouting cutely.

"Aww! After washing let's change your clothes arasseo?" Jimin nodded while smiling eyes forming into crescent.

After Hoseok change Jimin. Seokjin asked  him to help him in the kitchen so he handed Jimin to Yoongi.

But a moment later Jimin is crying again, pushing Yoongi away. Yoongi was getting more and more annoyed. Jimin cried the most and he was the hardest to deal with.

"Behave," He said using his strict tone. Yoongi felt guilty when he saw Jimin's lips tremble. Yoongi scooped Jiminie into his arms and rocked him back and forth.

"Hyung is sorry baby." He muttered and sooth Jimin by rubbing his back.

"Why are you crying earlier?" He asked tone soft, Yoongi paused for a moment and then it hit him.

"Wait, are you hungry?" Baby Jimin nuzzled into his hyung's neck before nodding.

Yoongi put down Jimin on the sofa and instruct him to wait for him, baby Jimin whose eyes is now puffy and nose reddened nodded at his hyung.

**

Yoongi made his way back into the living room and Yoongi's heart softened when he saw Jimin laying there with Jimin's sleepy eyes blinking up at him.

"Sorry baby," He mumbled then he put the bottle in the baby's mouth and Jimin sucks on the bottle eyes closing slowly.

"Stupid Min Yoongi." He muttered to himself.

Yoongi settles Jimin on the bed and since the bottle is almost gone, Yoongi put the pacifier in Jimin's mouth.

Jungkook pushed the door open, Yoongi heard the sound of door opening slowly and he turned around quicky and he smiled sweetly when he saw Jungkook. The baby walked over to the bed and held his arms out.

Yoongi held Jungkook in his arms and places him into his lap, Jungkook's small back pressing against Yoongi's chest.

"Uncle Yoon, Diminie okay?" Little Jungkookie asked while pointing at Jiminie.

Yoongi scoffed at the word 'uncle' and promised himself to smack Hoseok's lip— head! as a punishment for teaching the babies to call him uncle.

"He is okay, Jungkook ah." Jungkookie stared at Jimin for a bit.

"Chimchim so pweetty, Uncle Yoon." The older chuckle.

"Do you like Chimchim?" The baby hummed in response and it made Yoongi's heart warms.

Yoongi's expression changes when he heard a little footsteps. He turned his head and he saw Taehyung without pants walking toward them.

"Where is your—"

"KOOKIE LET'S PLAY!" He shouted excitedly, Jungkook frowned. He glance at Taetae and gave him a 'shush gesture'

"Kookie is right little one... be quiet, Jimin's sleeping." Yoongi said softly.

"Sleep?" Yoongi nodded. Taetae scooted closer watching over Jimin. Taehyung grin widely then he snatched the pacifier and put it into his mouth and run.

Yoongi almost curses when Jimin jolts awake, eyes wide. He settles Jungkook on the bed and run after Taehyung.

Jungkookie panick a little— he doesn't want Jimin to cry so he tried to put the empty bottle into Jimin's mouth but little Jiminie didn't open his mouth. Jungkook set the bottle away.

"K- Kookie, mad." Jungkook's mouth form an 'o' shape and shook his head.

"Diminie so little, Kookie mad.." Little Jiminie said eyes watering.

"Aniya!" Kookie said waving his hands cutely, "Kookie like Chimchim!" Jimin smiled at him showing his baby teeth.

"Kookie like Chimchim, this much!" Jungkook held his arms out to form a big circle as possible and Jimin giggles then Jungkook lay down beside Jimin.

"How bout you?" Jungkook asked innocently while staring at the ceiling.

Jungkookie pushes his bottom lip out when Jiminie didn't answer his question. Little Jungkookie is sad right now because Jimin don't like him.

Little Jiminie glances at Kookie before placing a quick peck on Kookie's cheek. Jimin giggles and cover his face using his cute tiny hands and a moment later Jimin heard Jungkook's giggles too.

Meanwhile Yoongi is leaning against the doorway while watching Jiminie and Kookie fondly.

"Cute af." Yoongi said under his breath, grinning from ear to ear.