Twenty; Troublemakers

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Where we going, Eomma?" Taehyung asked their Eomma, Seokjin crouched down and smiles at little Taehyung.

"Since its summer already, we're going to swim!" Taehyung eyes widens, mouth parted, amazed.

"Uwaa! What to wear? What to wear Eomma?!" Seokjin smiles and then pat the baby's head, "Later, okay? I'll show you what to wear later." He assured the baby and Taehyung nods in understanding.

"Do you like swimming, baby?" Taehyung jumps and yelled out, yes. Seokjin laughs fondly at the small baby.

"Go tell Chimchim and Kookie." Little Taehyung nodded his head before he waddle towards the other babies to inform them about the good news!

Taehyung found the two babies playing in the living room, Taehyung moves closely and just observes them, waiting for a timing to interrupt.

"Rock, Paper, Tweethor!"

Jimin is paper and Jungkook is scissor, Jungkook's eyes widens and thought why is baby Chimchim so bad at this? Taehyung laughs and pointed at Jimin.

"Chimchim lost! Kookie won!" Taehyung says jumping and clapping his small hands, Jimin look at Taetae with sad eyes and then pushes his bottom lip out, he never loses and it hurts his little heart because for the first time he didn't win.

"Aniya!" Kookie shouted hysterical, looking at baby Jimin with concern face before looking at Taehyung.

"Chimchim won! Kookie lost! Chimchim's paper so stwong!" That's the reason to why Chimchim never loses because Kookie always covering everything up just so Jimin would think he won. Of course anything you do for love.

Chimchim looked up at Kookie with hopeful eyes and Little Kookie turn to look at him, smiles at him eyes crinkling. Jimin's sad face turned into happy one and smiled as well.

"Diminie, won?" Jiminnie asked him and Kookie crossed his small arms over his chest, he pouts, closes his eyes and nods his head, confirming Jimin really won.

"See, Chimchim won!" Chimchim said to Taetae proudly but Taetae wasn't having any of it, he put his hands on his hips.

"No!" Taehyung snaps and shook his head annoyingly, "No! No! No! Taetae saw Chimchim lost! Taetae never everr lie to you!" Taetae stresses out looking at the baby with a pointed look.

"Believe Taetae, you lost!" The baby added while pointing his little index finger to Chimchim, proving his point.

"Chimchim paper so stwong! Chimchim won, okay?!" In Kookie's defense, doe eyes looking at him fiercely.

"Taetae can't believe this, omygod." Taehyung heave a big sigh and slap his forehead while his other hand still on his hip. Love makes people really blind, Little Taetae shook his head.

Namjoon look over them, he has a big smile on his face. Why does Taehyung have to be stress about all these? He's still a baby but he's seriously bitter af.

"Taehyungie." Namjoon called out his attention and Taetae perks up, Namnam hyung called him! Taetae turn to look at the sound and found his Namnam hyung.

"Come here." Namjoon said and the baby ran towards him and jumped into Namjoon's awaiting arms.

"Why do you always make Chimchim sad these days? You're his bestfriend, remember?" Namjoon asked the baby curiously but tone gentle, Taetae frowned at him.