Four; Sick Taehyung + Jealous Kookie

Third Person's POV

Bangtan's House

"Namjoon!" Seokjin shouted and Namjoon quickly step out from his room and went to the living room.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Namjoon asked, with a worried expression. Eyes now focus on Taehyung who was in Seokjin's arms.

"Taehyung has a fever! We need to bring him in the hospital!" Namjoon eyes widened then he nodded quickly. Seokjin look at Yoongi worriedly, who was carrying confused Jungkook in his arms.

"Please take care of Jimin," He murmurs and Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok walk out from the room bringing some important stuff with him and says,

"Let's go,"

***

Yoongi is busy preparing the babies breakfast when he heard a footsteps coming towards the kitchen. He looked down and saw little Kookie, eyes sad.

"U-uncle, Yoon... Eomma didn't came back." He murmurs, lips forming a small pout.

Yoongi sigh and squat infront of the baby. He gave him a small smile.

"Eomma needs to take care of Taetae,"

"Because Taetae is sick?" Yoongi nodded his head.

"Taetae is going to be okay, Uncle Yoon?" Jungkook asked tone sad, Yoongi nodded his head and gave the baby a warm smile.

"That's why Eomma took Taetae to hospital so that the doctor will treat Taetae baby." Yoongi explains, tone soft.

"I miss Eomma and... Taetae too." The baby murmurs.

"They will be home soon baby, don't be sad, can I ask you a favor?" Kookie nodded his head, expression determined.

"I need you to be, a big boy for today until Eomma come back, can you do it for me?" Baby Kookie nodded his head making his hair bounce cutely.

Yoongi and Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise when they heard Jimin's crying in the living room.

"Chimchim," Jungkook mumbled.

***

Yoongi drops to the floor and pulls the toddler into his arms, but Jimin stubbornly pushed Yoongi away.

"E-eomma," The baby blurt out. Yoongi sighed and pulled Jimin again into his arms, and this time Jimin let him. Jimin buried his face into his uncle's chest.

"E-eomma, w-where?" Yoongi cupped Jiminnie's face and wipe off his tears and snots.

"Eomma is taking care of Taetae, baby." Jimin's mouth formed an 'o' shaped.

"Taetae?" Yoongi nodded, "Taetae is not feeling okay so Eomma needs to bring him to the hospital, to take care of---" Yoongi was cut off when the baby starts crying again.

Hearing the word hospital, frightened Jimin so much, what will they going to do to his Taetae? Will they keep Taehyung away from him?

"D-doctors will take my Taetae away!" Yoongi was taken aback and looks at Jungkook, Jimin misunderstood everything.

He shook his head and tries to shush Jimin but the baby keeps on crying harder not until Kookie, move closer and hug him, soothing him.

"Chimchim's wrong, doctors won't take Taetae away." Kookie says, pulling away from the hug and smiled at Jimin.