Seven; Kookie, bad boyfriend

Third Person's POV

"Thank you." Baby Jimin said and bow his head slightly. The little boy who gave him chocolate smiled at him cutely.

"I am Sungwoon." He introduces but little Jimin was very busy eating his chocolate. Sungwoon chuckles and wait for the baby to finish off his chocolate.

"Thirstyyyy. Diminnie wants water, pweaase." The five year old scratches his head.

"But I don't have water with me." Sungwoon said, "Um, come with me, I have water in our house." Little Jiminnie nods along.

Sungwoon help the baby to stand up and held his hand as he guides him toward their house that was across the street.

They walked inside Sungwoon's house and they headed toward the kitchen to get a cup of water. Sungwoon hand the cup to the baby and baby Jimin happily accepts it.

"Sungwoon, who's with you?" Sungwoon's mom asked.

"He's my friend? I guess. He's thirsty mom that's why I bought him here." Sungwoon moms nodded in response and moves closer. Baby Jimin eyes went wide. He feels like Sungwoon's mom is mad at him for drinking water so he apologized immediately.

"'m sorry, Diminnie just thirsty."

"No, no, no, baby, it's okay, you're so cute." Jimin gave him a smile, eyes forming into a crescent. Sungwoon moms squeal.

"It's already lunch, are you hungry baby?" Jimin nods.

"Okay then let's eat."

After eating lunch the baby fell asleep in Sungwoon's mom arms. Sungwoon's mom placed the baby in the bed.

Sungwoon and his mom headed toward the living room.

"Sungwoon, does your friend's mom know he's here?" Sungwoon shook his head.

"What?!"

"I don't know mom, I just saw him in the playground alone, crying." She whispered something under his breath and starts to panic.

"What's wrong mom?" The kid asked her innocently.

"Sungwoon, I think the baby's mom is looking out for his baby now. We need to look out for them, but the baby still sleeping. We can't just wake him up." Sungwoon smiles at him.

"Don't worry mom!" Sungwoon's mom gave him a smile. He still too young to know that they were in big trouble. Suddenly there's a little footsteps running.

"I'm hoooooooome!" The four year old baby appear with his daddy behind him.

"Eommaaaa!" He called his mom and run toward her,  his mom embraced him and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Daniel is so energetic." Daniel's dad points out, looking at the two with amusement. Mrs Kang pulled away from the hug and asked Sungwoon to bring his brother to the kitchen and give him some cookies.

"Yeobo we have a problem." She said, her husband frowned in confusion.

"What's the problem?" He asked, a sighed escaped from Mrs Kang's lips.

"Sungwoon bought a baby here in our house, I thought it was his friend but it turns out he doesn't know the child." She said, Mr Kang's eyes went wide. They are in big trouble, he thought.

"Then let's go and find the child's parents." He suggest.

"But the baby still sleeping peacefully, he's so cute, yeobo." Mr. Kang rolled his eyes. Mrs. Kang tugged her husband and they walked toward Daniel's room. A smile spread across Mr. Kang's face seeing baby Jiminnie.