Seventeen: Unexpected Things

Third Person's POV

"I will take my own son back." Ms. Park announces, Seokjin's eyes widen. Seokjin glances at Namjoon with shock expression, Namjoon and the other hyungs were shock as well.

"I adopted Jimin. You don't have any right to claim him as your own son, I'm Jimin's legal parent now." Seokjin tells her firmly.

"Mama."

Tiny steps can be heard in the room. Ms. Park whipped his head and finds his son running towards her with his big and shining eyes. Ms. Park burst into tears and drops into her knees, looking at the baby with sad eyes.

Her baby is big now. She still remembers how small he was when he left him in the orphanage. Jimin was a year and a half that time, she wasn't sure if his son still remembers him but it looks like he did. The baby stops in front of his Mom and stared at her.

"Mama." The baby repeated tone soft, baby Jiminie couldn't believe that he's seeing his Mama right now. Ms. Park silently nodded her head and the baby's face suddenly fell.

"Mama leave Diminnie." Baby Chimchim tells her voice cracking and Ms. Park felt her whole chest hurting, "Diminnie wait for Mama but Mama didn't come back to Diminnie." The baby continue, showing her how hurt he was. Ms. Park let out a sobs, she's sobbing painfully and pulled her son in her arms, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry." Ms. Park trailed off apologetically and sincere. "Mama is sorry." She repeated. The baby pulls away from her Mom's hug and then reached out his tiny hands to cup his Mom's face.

"Mama don't leave Diminnie anymore?" The baby asked which made Seokjin's heart aches so does the other three hyungs.

"Pwease, Mama... No... Don't leave Diminnie." The baby pleaded and Ms. Park smiles gently and cupped the baby's face, caressing it softly.

"Yes baby. I won't anymore. I will take you with me. You are living with me from now on." Seokjin clenches his fist and was about to take Jimin away from her arms when Namjoon grabbed his arm and shook his head no.

"Reawyyy? Pwamis?" The baby asked in excitement and Ms. Park eagerly nodded her head.

When the baby smile at his birth mom with hopeful eyes, Seokjin realizes he lost.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kookie!!!"

Taetae shouted which made the other baby jolted awake. Kookie pouts and rubbed his eyes using his small fists.

"So, noisy!" Jungkookie complaints as he pushes himself up.

"Kookie, Chimchim where?" The baby asked him. Kookie crosses his arms over his chest, glaring at the other baby.

"Kookie just wake up, you know?" He said to him sassily, Taetae grins showing his boxy smile. Kookie shake his head in disappointment and then look at their shared bed. There is no Jimin indeed.

"Come on, Kookie. Let's ask Eomma!" Taetae said to him and other baby immediately agrees to it.

The two babies finds their Eomma, Uncle Yoon and their two hyungs in the living room, head hang low, shoulders slumped.

Taehyung immediately feels the sadness surrounding them so he slowly look at Jungkook with worried expression but the other baby seems oblivious soon after they both approaches them.