Twenty Six: Fight II

Third Person's POV

Later on, Yoongi decided to walk inside. His heart softens when his eyes landed on the three babies lying on the floor, squished together and sleeping peacefully with each other's warmth.

Yoongi steps were slow and quiet as he walked closely. Yoongi carefully carry Jungkookie first before he tucked him in the bed. Second one was Jiminie, he made the baby sleeps besides Kookie. Lastly, Taehyungie, Yoongi carefully brought the baby in his arms.

A frown suddenly appears in the baby's forehead. Yoongi quickly rocks the baby in arms gently, Yoongi didn't realize he was holding himself back from breathing until the baby's frown finally gone.

Yoongi places Taehyungie beside Jimin and placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead before settling himself beside the baby.

"Uncle Yoon is bad!"

Yoongi felt the way his heart clenched as the baby looked at him with tearful gazed and with hurtful expression. He shouldn't have yelled knowing Tae is still a baby and is sensitive, he should've been more careful.

Yoongi spent his time watching the baby's sleeps until one of them woke up. It's Jungkookie. The baby looked over him for a moment, Yoongi broke into a smile so does Jungkookie.

The baby crawled towards him and Yoongi places the baby in his tummy, making him sit there.

"Uncle Yoon." The baby mouthed with dry throat.

"Did you sleep well?" Yoongi asked in a soft tone, Little Jungkookie nodded his head eagerly.

"That's good." Yoongi says smiling widely. The baby suddenly laid on his body, cheek pressed against his chest.

"What's wrong, Little one?" Yoongi asked him, "Kookie, hungy." The baby softly whispered.

"Kookie is hungry?" The baby hummed in response. "Then let's go and grab some food for Kookie!" Yoongi replied but the baby mumbled no.

"Chimchim and Taetae still sleeping."

"But you're hungry?"

"Iss okay, Kookie can wait."

Yoongi smiled weakly and ruffles the baby's hair, "Silly, let's eat, Jiminie and Taetae will eat later, okay?" The baby protested and mumbled no again.

"You need to eat now, yeah?"

"Nooo!"

"Please?"

"'Kay."

Yoongi brought Kookie outside and headed towards the Kicthen. Seokjin and Namjoon who are preparing for their Lunch turned to look at them.