Twenty Two

Third Person’s POV

“Right Kookie?” The baby nodded his head that break Chimchim’s wittle heart. Baby Kookie suddenly realizes how his response affected the other baby.

Baby Kookie is not thinking! He made his baby boyfriend even sadder by agreeing to his new friend Yoonji!

Kookie hurriedly walk towards the baby but baby Chimchim moves away, Kookie pouted his lips while watching Chimchim hugging Seokjin instead and clutching onto their Eomma truly heart broken.

Taetae runs back towards where the other babies was with Hoseok following him from behind, scrunching his nose cause the baby had slap him in the face after refusing to put him down.

The babies got some attitude now and it needed to be corrected. It has been an issue for a while now.

“Diminnie hates Kookie!” Seokjin shushes baby Jimin and taught him it’s not nice to say such thing but Diminnie is too hurt thanks to the new baby, Yoonji.

Seokjin brought the baby in his arms and stood up the Baby only hugs his Eomma’s neck, he’s not in the mood to play with the other babies anymore.

“Chimchim hates Kookie.” Taetae said sadly as he look at his friend Kookie and Kookie’s eyes fell down. He didn’t mean to hurt Chimchim. Now his heart is sad as well.

“Dora, go out!” Taetae barks at the little girl, Yoonji only stick her tongue out. Taetae attacks Yoonji and pushes her away.

“Hey Taetae!” Yoongi accidentally raises his voice that made the baby startled. Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes, eyes tearing up knowing he’s in a big trouble. Uncle Yoon will punish him for being bad.

“Uncle Yoon is bad!” Taetae says in a scared tone lips trembling in fear.

“Hobi-hyuuuuuuung!” The baby screams out scared while rubbing his eyes using his small fists. Hobi quickly walked toward his baby with sad face.

“Oh baby.” Hobi was about to hold the baby in his arms when Yoongi stops him, grabbing his arm, pulling him back.

“That baby is being bad Hoseok-ah, you shouldn’t tolerate his behavior!” Yoongi spat harshly, Hoseok look at him with a surprise look.

“Yoongi-ya, he is a baby!” He said in shock tone. Yoongi clenched his jaw and stared at Hoseok with serious expression.

“Yes he is but this baby has an attitude and we must teach him!”

“By what Yoongi? By punishing the baby?” Hoseok fights back, Yoongi went speechless with Hoseok pushing him off him.

Namjoon just shook his head in the corner before making his way towards Kookie and Taetae. The two adults were fighting in front of the babies, they should’ve known better not to fight in front of them.

Kookie still looking at his friend with sad eyes. Namjoon kneel down in front and took both of the babies into his arms and walk off with little Yoonji following him behind.

They all went to Namjoon’s room. Namjoon places down Kookie on the bed, little Kookie sat there, back pressed against the headboard, his head hang low playing with his little fingers.

However Taehyung clutch onto Namjoon, hiding his face on Namjoon’s chest. Namjoon then sat down beside Kookie with Taetae embracing him. Yoonji climb on the bed and watches the three silently.

Namjoon finally notices the Little girl and gave him a small and soft smile which Yoonji returns back.

Taetae is sniffling onto Namjoon’s shirt which made the older look down at him and brushes the baby’s hair.

“This is truly sad.” Yoonji blurts out and Kookie suddenly climbs off the bed.

A soft knock could be heard in the background. Seokjin leaves baby Jimin on the bed silently because he’s sleeping peacefully.

He went towards the door and opens it, his eyes landed on the baby standing in front of him.

“Can Kookie go inside, Eomma?” Seokjin’s heart softens and crouch down and smiles.

“Of course baby you can.” Kookie’s expression turned into worried one. “But Chimchim is angy Eomma.” He says hesitantly and Seokjin shook his head.

“Come here.” Baby Kookie quickly steps forward and let his Eomma carry him.

Seokjin closes the door, moves towards the bed and places Kookie beside the sleeping baby.

“Chimchim is angy only because he loves Kookie so much.” His Eomma says in a low tone. Kookie pouted and slowly lay down beside his baby boyfriend.

“Kookie loves Chimchim too Eomma.” Seokjin brushes the baby’s bangs and whispers, ‘I know’ softly before he presses a soft kiss on the baby’s forehead.

The two babies love each other so much and consider each other as boyfriends already even at earlier age.

Seokjin and the hyung’s aren’t taking things seriously. Jimin and Jungkook are too young to know what does it really means so they never talk about it and never stop the babies from thinking they are boyfriends because things will probably change in the future when they grow up.

Seokjin looks at the two babies again and saw Kookie placing his arm around the sleeping baby before closing his eyes as well. Seokjin’s lips twitches upward— will it really change?

Only the two stubborn lovebirds could only answer that so let’s wait until they grow up.

__*__

Baby Chimchim woke up and then saw baby Kookie at his side, Kookie is looking at him eyes slowly dropping and it looks like he wanna sleep but he’s fighting the urge to sleep because he is waiting for baby Jimin to wake up.

Chimchim pushes himself up and look down at Kookie observing him. Baby Kookie follows his movement, he sat down as well, looking at baby Chimchim with sad eyes, he’s ready to apologize.

They only shared a staring battle for few moment until Chimchim pat the bed. Kookie looked down before gazing up at Jiminie with confused face.

“Kookie… sleep.” Kookie is looking at Jimin with surprise look. The baby tap the bed again with his small hand.

“Kookie wanna sleep so Kookie sleep.” He says still tapping the bed. Kookie finally listens to him and settles himself, eyes slowly closing.

“Kookie is sowy.” The baby suddenly mutters with his sleepy voice and eyes closed.

“Is okay.” Baby Chimchim replied. “Chimchim okay now.” He added but expression sad that Kookie missed. Upon hearing that little Kookie smiles before he fell into a deep slumber.

Little they did know Chimchim still sad. His wittle heart still hurts deeply. He pushes his bottom lip out before lying down as well giving a small distance between him and Kookie.

“Babies, wake up!”

Kookie opened his eyes and slowly gets up rubbing his eyes. Namjoon smiles and brushes the baby’s hair.

“Good boy.” He praises.

“Hey there baby Chimchim, wake up baby.” He says and teasingly kisses the baby’s cheek to wake him up.

Namjoon pauses, furrowed his brows, he places his palm on the baby’s forehead. Namjoon curses under his breath. The baby was running a fever.

“Namnam hyung what’s wrong?”

Namjoon carefully scoop the baby into his arms and cupped his face and gently tap it.

The baby only whines showing a sign of pain and discomfort.