Twenty Five: Fight I

Third Person's POV

"Uncle Yoongi!" Yoonji calls out, Yoongi approaches the little girl and squat down confused.

"I wanna go home." The little one sad, Yoongi narrowed his brows.

"Why? Don't you like it here?" Yoonji nods her head expression hurt, "They dont like me, Uncle Yoongi." She almost whispered.

"They don't like you?" The little girl nods her head. Yoongi scoop the baby in his arms and put her on the couch.

"Stay here, okay? I'll talk to other babies."

"Please no."

"It's okay, I'll just talk to them."

"Don't be mad at the babies, Uncle Yoongi." Yoongi softly smiled before he made his way towards where the babies are.

Yoongi sneak a peek inside Seokjin's room.

"What? They are gone!" Hobi says exaggerating his reaction and then looks around. They were playing hide and seek and the babies were hiding already.

Hoseok walked towards the bed and sees Taehyung beside the bedside table squatting, Hoseok want to laugh it was so easy to spot him. The baby is looking at him with wide eyes while covering his mouth with his little hands.

"Hmm, I wonder where is Taetae?!"

"Oh no, Taetae!" Baby Chimchim suddenly shouts under the bed. Hes concern about his Taetae. Aren't they cute? Hoseok cooed internally.

"Shh, Chimchim quiet." Hoseok heard Kookie shushing Jiminie, Hoseok grins. "I think I heard Chimchim somewhere?" Hobi said in his baby tone.

"Thats wriggght!" The baby innocent agrees! Then Hoseok heard Kookie mumbles something and guessed the baby covers Jimin's mouth to shut him up.

"Omo, I wonder where the babies are?! Hmm~" Hoseok says and places his finger tip on cheek thinking hard, Baby Taetae only look at him quietly.

"I think the babies are outside, let me check on the living room!" Hoseok says loudly just so they can hear it and that Taetae has time to hide himself.

As soon as Hoseok turns around and walked...

Jiminie and Kookie crawled outside their hiding place and met with Little Taetae, they are looking at Taetae while lying on their stomachs.

"Taetae, quick, come ere!" Kookie says, Taetae looks at the two dramatically and place his hand over his chest.

"Kookie and Chimchim came to save Taetae?" He asked with his shiny eyes, Jiminie nods his head eagerly.