Ten; Good Babies

Third Person's POV

[Babies helping their parents requested by @KurenaiPark ]

Hoseok and Yoongi both have a work today. Namjoon is sick and Seokjin is taking care of him.

Seokjin sat at the edge of the bed and placed his hand on Namjoon's forehead and he sigh in relief. Then he covers Namjoon with a blanket before he stood up and walks towards the door. He twisted the doorknob and opened the door. He was shocked when he saw the three babies in front of the door. He immediately closed the door softly behind him.

"Good morning, Eomma." Taehyung greets him, smiling widely. The three babies have a messy hair and one of them still sleepy but forcing himself to stay awake.

"Morning, Eomma." Jungkook says tone low and barely audible.

"Eomma," Jimin called out, eyes dropping. He immediately scoops Jimin in his arms carefully, chuckling when the baby fell asleep right away.

"Good morning my babies!" He said tone cheerful and kisses the babies cheeks.

"Eomma, Namnam hyung okay?" Kookie asked curiously. Seokjin nods and gave him a warm smile.

"Namnam hyung is sick babies and he needs to rest." He explains.

"Can Kookie see Namnam hyung?" Seokjin shook his head no. Taetae and Kookie pout and mumbled a soft, why?

"You can't see Namjoon babies because you might get sick too." He reason out and both of them frown.

"Then who will Take care Namnam hyung?" Kookie asked again and Seokjin chuckles.

"Of course it's me." He simply said.

"But what if Eomma get sick too?" Taetae asked tone lace with concern. Seokjin felt his heart warms.

"Eomma is strong babies." He said and it looks like the two believe him because they both nodded.

"Okay." Both of them mumbled softly.

"Can you promise Eomma baby?" The two babies nods along, "Promise Eomma you will be good boy and help Eomma today." He says carefully. Taetae looked at him bewildered and Seokjin frowns.

"Help? Eomma Taetae don't know how to cook!" He shouts and Seokjin laughs.

"Idiot," Kookie spat. Seokjin gave him a pointed look and the baby mumbled a soft sorry afterwards.

"Eomma is busy, Eomma have a lot of work today, Eomma needs to clean the house, Eomma at the same time needs to take care of the babies and your Namjoon hyung... can you behave for Eomma and be a good boy for today?" Seokjin tells them carefully.

Silence. . . .

"Oh, if Taetae, Kookie and Chimchim behave it will help Eomma?" Taetae as ked and Seokjin nodded.

*_*_

After taking a short shower, Eomma asked the babies to stay in the living room and play. . .

"Kookie, Chimchim!" The babies glance at Taetae, his hands resting on his hips. Chimchim frowned, mouth parted lightly, Kookie is frowning too.

"Let's help Eomma." He announces.

"What help?" Kookie asked him, tone curious.