Nine; Jeonlous

Third Person's POV

[VMin making Kookie jealous requested by @RenzkiePunay ]

"Jaaaat leeeeet meeeee laaaaaaaab youuuuuu~" Baby Chimchim sings with so much emotion while looking at baby Kookie. Trying his best to get the latter's attention.

"Let me lab, let me lab, you~~" Baby Kookie glances at him and gave him a smile before resume to play with his iron man. Baby Jimin scrunched up his nose before turning on his heels and left Kookie alone in their Eomma's room.

Baby Jimin walked towards the living room. He climbed on the couch to sit down, lips pouting, arms cross over his chest. .

He sighed heavily and lay down slowly . . . but he pushed himself up again to sit properly. Baby Jimin is so sad right now. It's been two days since Baby Kookie starts paying less attention because of his new toy, Iron man.

"Chimchim, hey." Taehyung says as he ran towards baby Chimchim.

"Chimchim, sad?" The little one nodded his head. Taehyung pouts. Seeing Jiminnie sad makes him sad too.

"Taetae, sad too?" Little Jiminnie asked and Baby Taetae nodded his head cutely.

Taehyung climbed on the couch and scoots closer. Jimin and Tae hug each other tightly and they both cry. Afterwards, they pulled away and wiped off their fake tears.

"Now tell, Taetae." He said, pointing himself.

"Tell Taetae what?" The baby asked, eyebrows pulled together, plump lips pouting.

"Why Chimchim sad." Baby Jimin lowered down his head, shoulder slumped. He sighs heavily. Taehyung placed his hands on his bestfriend's shoulder.

"Talk to Taetae, I'm Chimchim bestfriend right?" The little baby glances up at him and nodded his head, eyes filled with sadness.

"K-Kookie," He trailed off and Taetae cock his head to the side, brows narrowing.

"What Kookie do to you?!" Baby Chimchim didn't answer.

"Kookie hurt you?" Jiminnie nodded his head.

"Where?" Taetae asked curiously.

"Diminnie's wittle heart." The baby answered, tone low and sad. Taetae frown.

"But why? Kookie love Chimchim and Taetae love Chimchim too. Daniel love Chimchim too. Eomma love Chimchim too. Nam--" Little Taetae gulped when Chimchim gave him a cute death glare. [Death glare but in a cute way he-he]

"Okay fine. Taetae will stop." Tae says and gave Little Chimchim a serious look.

"Kookie don't give Diminnie attention." Little Taetae laughed.

"Okay fine. Taetae will give Chimchim attention." Taetae says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"No~ Diminnie wants Kookie, you know?" Taetae rolled his eyes and he looks away pouting.

"If Chimchim only wants Kookie. Taetae will go away." He threatened.

"Okay." Little Taetae was taken aback, brows furrowing as he looks back at Jiminnie.

"Okay?" He asked tone sad. Baby Chimchim gave him a pointed look and waves his hand, "Bye bye~" The baby said innocently.