Sixteen; Trust is meant to be broken

Third Person's POV

[A/N: So yeah, I lost the list of your requests but will try to find it! I promise!]

Jungkook glared at baby Jimin before he turned his head away. Baby Jimin on the other hand glared back at him, eyeing little Kookie from head to toe before turning his head away, pouting.

Seokjin looked over Taehyung as if asking what happen? Taehyung only shrugged his shoulder before minding his own business.

"Okay," Seokjin says before moving towards the two babies and kneeled down in front of them, "Babies tell me what happened." Seokjin asked them carefully but the two remained silent refusing to look at him.

"Eomma will get mad if you won't tell me what happened." Seokjin warned. Jimin eyes widened and immediately look at Seokjin with surprise expression, mouth hang open.

"Eomma, no pwease!" Baby mutters softly eyes shining while shaking his head. Seokjin wanted to coo at his cuteness but stop himself.

"If you don't want Eomma gets mad, tell Eomma what happened, okay?" Jimin pouts, "Jiminie, don't just pout at me." Eomma says softly maintaining eye contact with him.

"Diminie hate Kookie!" Jiminie says tone annoyed and Jungkookie snorted, "You hate him? Thought you love him, Jiminnie." Baby Jimin smiles.

"Yes." Of course he loves Kookie how can his Eomma ask him that. "So why do you hate him if you love Kookie?" Jimin pauses and started thinking and then frowns. He really love his Kookie but he hates him at least for now because he accuses him of something he didn't do.

"Diminie hate Kookie but Diminie love Kookie too!" He tried to explain fist clenching, Seokjin smiled a little and then asked.

"Fine, why do you hate Kookie at the moment, huh?"

"Eomma, Diminie... Diminie..." Little baby Jimin trailed off before looking at Jungkookie and gazes back at Seokjin, "Diminie..." He almost whispers and then Seokjin gave the baby a pointed look. The baby then looked down, hanging his head low, Seokjin's face fell. Maybe the baby is little annoyed that he can't explain himself.

"Jungkook- ah, what did you do to our Jiminie?" Seokjin asked the other one instead. Jungkook pouted before glancing over his Eomma, doe eyes watering.

"Ch-chimchim," He says stammering voice shaky, expression hurt. Seokjin's heart twinges in pain and brought his hands to pull the baby closer before cupping his face.

"Oh, baby, sorry... what really happened hm?" Seokjin tries again, Baby Jungkook's tears started to fall and Seokjin hugged the baby in his arms, eyes directed at the other baby with troubled expression, "Chimchim broke Kookie's ayon-man, Eomma." Jungkookie mumbled in between his sobs, truly sad about his broken toy.

"Aniya~~" Jiminie tells his Eomma while shaking his head no rapidly, "That's why Diminie hate Kookie! Diminie only play with Ayon-man! Not Diminie fault!" Baby Jiminie says defending himself from little Kookie's accusation.