"Football is a Man's Sport" My Derriere. {8}

okay, i know these are just fillers but bear with me THE GOOD PARTS WILL COME which is why I'm uploading so fast.

for those of you who are confused about the best friend thing, remember: Penelope is the president of the school newspaper. she wouldn't do anything manipulative though, she's too nice.

and while i'm at it WHO SAW ECLIPSE!?!?! WAS IT NOT AWESOME!!!

my younger sister was pissed because they only showed boo boo stewart once, but the werewolves (jake) and all of the other male characters (jacob) were enough for me, hehe. opinons on the movie?

so without further ado, here you go!

AND VOTE PPL!

that's a picture of van---->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"American football makes rugby look like a Tupperware party."

--Sue Lawley

"Elizabeth is a mouthful." Kale said. I scowled at him. "Fine. Liz it is."

"Elizabeth. Let's go." Gabe said. He sounded like he just seen his death. Van froze. I looked in between them. "What's wrong?"

"I am so sorry," Van said genuinely. And it hit me like a splash of cold water. I looked at him in shock. "You're his brother. You're...you're HIM."

"It was pure accident! Football has risks!"

"So what! You never even visited to see if he was okay!"

"Let's go, Liz. Now."

"No. Not until I give him a piece of my mind." And give him a piece of my mind I did. I kept on switching from French to English to Spanish I was talking so fast. The words I was saying weren't exactly pleasant either. I think I got my point across well enough, though. Whe I was finished getting it off my chest I walked over to the water machine, dug into my pocket and found that I didn't have any change. I tapped this big muscley guy on the shoulder.

"Hey. Can I borrow a dollar?" He looked a little scared as he dug through his bag and handed me a fresh bill. I smiled at him. "Thanks." I put the bill in, punched in the numbers and took the water bottle out of the bottom when it came out. I cracked it open and looked around.

People were looking at me like I had grown two heads or something, waiting to see what I did next. "Why's it so quiet in here?" I asked. Suddenly, everybody had something to do. I shrugged and walked to Gabe. "Let's go. I want to take a shower." We went out without looking back.

"You think he's ever gonna come back?" Jayden asked, pouting.

"I don't know." Gabe gave me a sidelong look. "Liz was practically spitting acid at him and his brother."

"Don't put this on me." I hissed. I pushed the swing a little harder. Kale hadn't come here for over two weeks, and Jayden was sad.

She looked at me accusingly. "You made him not come?!"

"Not exactly, though I might have had something to do with it."'

"Elizabeth!"

"What, I'm sorry." Not really. "I guess it's just too bad."

"Not really." Ty came out, folding his arms. I narrowed my eyes, knowing exactly what he was up to.

"No. Absolutly not."

He ignored me. "Jayden, Lizzy could take you to his house to play dress up.