"Football is a Man's Sport" My Derriere. {14}

okay, so I'm posting earlier than i originally planned...partly because I love you guys so much and I know you'll fulfill my requirements anyways *poke*poke and partly because I already wrote it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a minute, okay, maybe a few minutes, I was in complete bliss. He was a really, really good kisser. Then I got some sense knocked into me when the door flew open. "Hey--whoa. What the hell is this!" We practically flew apart, me landing on my butt on the lawn. I looked up to see Van standing in the doorway, looking furious. His eyes were blazing and he was glaring at Kale, who was smirking.

"Still think I'm gay?"

"No. But who did I see--"

"That'd be me." Another Kale stepped in front of Kale. ANOTHER KALE! He was smiling at me. "I'm Sage."

"You're a TWIN!?!"

"Yea."

I hit my head with my hand. Well, that explained it. I looked at Sage. "So...you're...you're--"

"Straight as a rainbow? Yes. You must be Elizabeth." He walked out into the rain and shook hands with me, pulling me up at the same time. I put my hand on my forehead. I was thoroughly soaked. I put my hand up. "Listen. My head hurts from all this information, so could everyone just please be quiet for a moment?"

Kale and Van were arguing in increasingly loud voices about something. Sage was quiet at least. I looked at then at Sage. "You coming?"

He nodded and we walked to the car, climbing into the backseat and just sitting there. I was soaked to the bone while he had a little sprinkles on him. I closed the door, took a deep breath, and started digging through the back pockets of the seats, grabbing a pen and a spare notebook.

"What are you doing?"

"Making a list of things I know right now. Because I feel like my brain is going to explode and fly all over the place."

"Okay then."

"Let's start." I clicked the pen open. "I know that Van and Kale and You are brothers."

"Half brothers."

"Half brothers?"

"Our moms are different. Me and Kale's mom married twice, divorcing both times."

"What happened to Van's mom?"

"She died."

"Oh." I was avidly taking notes.

"Okay, next fact: you're gay."

"Correct."

"But I saw Kale and he was dressed in the same thing as me. I wanted us to be matching."

"And he agreed?"

"I had to threaten him."

"Figures. So now you're living with your dad?"

"Yeah. My mom is getting married again and he doesn't exactly approve of gay people." He sounded a little sad, so I touched his arm and quickly moved onto the next subject.

"And finally, Kale and Van are arguing in the rain right now."

"Yep." He looked out the window, frowning. "But they're shoving each other now."