"Football is a Man's Sport" My Derriere. Extra #1: Cast Interviews

hey guys! here's extra #1: Interviews with the cast! Yay!

~*~*~*~

Me: So, Kale. Everyone seems to be pretty pissed because you chose Sasha over Liz.

Kale: Well, it's not like you can control who you love. I guess it was just fate. (Sasha, at that moment, snuggles up to him. Cue the gag reflex people.)

Me: But had Liz not slapped the tar out of you that day, would you still be marrying Sasha?

Kale: ....Well, you see--

Sasha: Kale. Answer the woman. WOULD YOU?

Kale:...No.

Sasha: (wrenching herself from his grip) So that's what I am? Just a REBOUND?

Kale: No, babe--

Sasha: Save it.

(She clip clops from the room. Elizabeth walks in on Van's back, Van wearing his army uniform).

Liz: What just happened there?

Me: Nothing, nothing. Sit please.

(They sit.)

Me: So, Van, how's the army?

Van: Sweet.

Me: May I ask...what the hell possed you to join? Did you not want to stay with Liz?

Van: I just wanted to serve my country.

Me: Okay then. (Slurps 7UP from a straw and turns to Liz) What do you want to do with your life?

Liz: I'm joining a college football team.

Me: Will they even let you do that?

Liz: Why not?

Me: You're a--

Liz: Don't EVEN go there.

Me: Whatcha gonna do, tackle me Ms.Girlpower?

Van: I think we should go now... (drags Liz from the room with that super army strong muscle power).

(Penelope and Bennet walk in, looking dubiously at me).

Bennet: What did you do to them? They look angry.

Me: Never your mind Benny. They're just sensitive. Now please, sit.

(They sit. Penelope looks nervous. She should be.)

Me: So, Penelope. I think everyone wants to know. What made you betray your best friend like that?

Pen: I didn't betray her.

Me: Lies!

Pen: Look, I just wanted everyone to know her story. I thought it'd be nice and inspiring.

Me: And it'd get you popularity.

Pen: No--

Me: Save it, buttercup. So, Benny, what do you have to say for yourself?

Benny: What?

Me: Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. There were people rooting for you and Liz to get together. You didn't even make a move on her!

Ben:.....

Me: Well?

Ben: That would've just been...awkward. Besides, a love rectangle? That would've been way to complicated, Sarah-Grace.

Me: Fine, you've got me there. But Pens, you're still not off the hook. What you did was despicable. Now! Out of my office!

(They shuffle out, giving me weird looks. Mr. and Mrs.Kane walk in, holding hands.)

Me: Ah, Mrs.Kane. How are you doing?

Mrs.K: Good. You?

Me: I'd be doing better f I didn't have sexist pig burning my eyes. Yeah, I'm tallking about you Mr.K!

Mr.K: I am not a sexist pig.

Me: I beg to differ. You know what? Just get out of my office. Just go, I can't even stand the sight of your face.

(Mr.K, looking asahmed and slighty mad, walks out. I turn to Mrs.K)

Me: Why'd you marry him? He's so...ugh.

Mrs.K: He's sweet. And he's played by Denzil Washington. Who WOULDN'T marry that fine piece of man?

Me: Touche.

Mrs.K: I mean, did you see in him in Man on Fire? The guy was hot!

Me: I think we're finished here. Send in the baby.

(Mrs.K leaves, fanning herself, and Jayden skips in, hopping into a chair.)

Me: Why hello there!

Jay: Hi.

Me: Are you shy? Would you like a--

(Jayden snatches the cookie like her life depends on, then picks up my 7UP and starts drinking. She lets out a huge burp and giggles.)

Jayden: Excuse me!

Me: You know what? Get out. Just get out now. No one told you to touch my soda.

Jayden: Fine. The soda was flat anyways.

Me: I'm telling your mommy you talked to me that way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prom night will probably be the next extra!