Chapter 2 ~ Edited

Nikolai POV:
I woke up at 7:30am. I felt something move next to me, I look down and see that its a blonde hair girl laying half on my chest. I groan and push her off causing her to wake up.

"Hey baby lets go for another round?" She says to me.

"Look whatever your name is get up and leave I have somewhere to be, don't message me or call me, what happened last night was a one night thing okay? I say to her.
She slaps me and says " Fuck you asshole, I thought you liked me. She starts yelling and crying.

I grabbed her clothes, throw it at her and kick her out my apartment.
I get up, take a shower and decided to wear my leather jacket, dark blue button up shirt, some black skinny jeans and my black tassel loafers.
I arrive at school and see that Alanni and her best friend just got here with her brothers. She looks good, she is the one girl that doesn't shiver when i walk by or beg for me to take her back to my place.
My best friend and the guys walk up to me and we head towards the front doors.

"Hey man, you okay?" My best friend Fernando asked me.

"Yea man, just woke up with a blondie and she caught feelings." I say laughing.

" Damn man, must be nice to still have that life. What is our motto again?" He asked me.

"No wrap, No Tap" we laugh and walk in.

As soon as we walk in all the girls look at us with lust in their eyes. We pass Alanni and her friends not before Fernando stops and flirts with Lupe for a little. I just stand there laughing. He's been fucking with her for almost 6 months and he still hasn't got bored! We don't do relationships but he is starting to want one.

Background on me:

My full name is Nikolai Federico Bustamante Del Monte. My mom is Mexican and my dad Italian. I have 3 older brothers and a 2 twin little sisters. My oldest brother is Francesco(22) then my other brother Leonardo (21) then my other brother Matteo. Then its me Nikolai(18) then my twin little sisters Gianna and Isabella(5).

My dads name is Giovanni and my moms name is Emma. They have been married since my mom was 20. My dad is 5 years older than my mom. They were forced into marriage due to what my dad's family does for business or a living.

My dad is a Mafioso. My brothers are in my dad's mafia and I am too. We were born into it, so we couldn't helped it but join in. My mom hates what my dad and brothers do, she begs us to walk away and start our families. Its a little to late for that.

I've been best friends with Fernando since diapers. His dad is my dad's right hand since he was put in charged at age 18. Alanni's dad is also part of the "Mafia life" but i doubt she knows. She is the only one that doesn't know what her family does. All her brothers and her older sister know. Thats why her sister moved away and only visits during the holidays, or when she wants to see her mother and Alanni.

I snap out of my little world when Marcus shakes my shoulders.

" Dude you okay?" " what the job last night to much for you?" He asked me.

" Too much?" I say laughing "This is what we do, its our life, nothing in this business is tooo much." He laughs and shakes his head.

We head to first hour which i have with Fernando and the guys. I walk in and see Alanni sitting in the back. Not even 10 mins later and there is an announcement talking about a New Project with 80 seniors. I relax and chill knowing I'm not going anywhere. The teacher calls out the names of the students that are going and she called Alanni and her friends, she then called Fernando and me. I looked at him and told the teacher that she made a mistake. She shakes her head and says that there is no mistake, please report to the Auditorium.

I look at Fernando to see if he knows anything. He looks at me and shakes his head. I head out and called my dad to see if he knows anything.

We get to the Auditorium and seat down a few rows in the back. After a few mins all 80 students are in and seated. The Principal and Vice Principal walks in.

Principal: Welcome students, you are going to be part of a New Project that the government wanted to start. We are the only class in the U.S doing this project so this is important!

Your parent's have agreed to let you participate in this project for a whole year. What your going to be doing is we are going to pair you up with a gender of our opposite to raise a child together.

Everyone started to protest and cuss Mr. Daniel's out. I looked at him in shocked so did Fernando. What the hell is going on. My parents signed me up for this shit! This has to be a prank!
EVERYONE QUIET!

"Now as I was saying your going to be in this project because your parents have decided that. They also choose who your partner for this project is. Now listen carefully! You will be raising a real life baby. Depending on the baby or babies that both your parents have picked, you will raise with each other for a year.

After the year is over, if you want to return the baby or babies is fine, but if you want to adopt them that's fine also. Your will have the permission of the state and government to do so. You guys will live together through out the year and the government has provided houses and jobs for each and everyone of you.

After your name is called go to the other room and wait for a teacher to come get you so they can provide you with your information. Now Ms. Flores will start to call your partners up in Order so please listen and pay attention.

I looked at Fernando shocked as hell and he returned the look. What the hell is wrong with my parents. What the hell is wrong with Society! I wished i was in Italy right now!

They start to call off the names of the students. From what I can tell is that most of these students are responsible kids. Which I know I'm not.

Fernando Alvarez and Lupe De León

Javier Andersen and Jessica De Paz

Pedro Beltran and Suzi Montez

Diego Beltran and Vanessa Montez

Kyle Bosta and Hemi Morales

Then I hear my name:

Nikolai Bustamante and Alanni De Romero
I stand up and walk up to Alanni.

Alanni is shocked when I walked up to her and grabbed her hand and headed out to the next room.
This can't be that bad, having her?!
——————————————————-

 This can't be that bad, having her?!——————————————————-