Chapter 13 ~ Edited

Amelia POV : (surprise)

I'm so happy for my sister, she and Nikolai deserve the best.
I was walking up the stairs towards the upstairs bathroom, when I was pulled into a room. I was about to punch the assailant when he or she covered my mouth.
I looked up and saw Francesco.

"Baby, it's me. Don't scream.

"What the hell Francesco, we can get caught. My whole family is outside.

"They're all busy with my dear brothers engagement. And I missed you. It's hard to resist you when your dressed in a tight summer dress amor.

I put my hand in the back of his head, pulling his hair.

" I know Baby. But if anyone sees us together it's going to be a huge deal.

" I don't care. I need you by my side.
He grab my chin to look up at him.
" Listen to me good and clear. I love you Mi Amor. I can't fight it off anymore. At first it was just sex but it turned into alot more throughout the months. I want to let our families know and I meant what I said. I want to present you as my girlfriend and future wife and mother of my children. We live a dangerous life and I know you left your family because of it, I'm not asking you to stay and changed because I coul.....

I interrupted him by pushing him against the wall and kissing him.

"I want you too. I'm ready and I want to be with you. I love you baby and I want this

" Really bambina, there is no going back .

" Yes. I love you

" I love you too bambina.

AMELIA!!!
I hear my sister screaming from outside.

"I have to go.

"Okay, but my place tonight.

"Of course, I'll bring the food since you can't cook.

" I can cook, just don't want to.

"Mm okay. Bye baby. I love you.

"Te amo bambina.

Alanni POV :

We were feeding the babies when my mom and dad walked up to us with Nikolai's mom and dad.

" Honey, we need to talk to you guys .

"Oh, um okay? Amelia. AMELIA !!!
What the hell is she doing.

"What Alanni !?

" Can you take the twins mom and dad want to talk to us.

"Okay. Give me my amores.

"Okay Mom, what do you guys need to talk to us about.

"Alanni, Nikolai both of you are a family now. You both have achieved something everyone thought would be impossible. We want to give you both something form both families. Something that identifies the families.

 Something that identifies the families