Epilogue

10 years later.....

Alanni POV:

Doesn't time fly by fast when your having fun. I barley remember our wedding night. We all thought it would end in a blood bath but we all shocked by how things turned out to be.

{ flashback to wedding }

" Well I am highly offended that I was not invited to the wedding of the year, the big wedding that will unite all the powerful families. And here I thought we would be friends.

" Viktor I would recommend that you leave this moment and to not come back. All the powerful families are here and I know that you don't want a war with all of them. I know you don't understand how badly this looks right now.

" Nikolai, I'm not here to fight I'm here to congratulate you guys. Both of your guys are doing something our parents and grandparents would of thought was impossible. This alliance is great for everyone including the Russians. Even though my sister won't be marrying into the family which is fine. We all understand love in our world is hard to find so if we do find it we need to take it and hold on to it.
(Viktor looked at Francesco and Amelia. She had a baby bump) 
I understand and I know that I was wrong when I attacked the family at the Mafia ball. I'm here because Alanni called me and told me to show up. She wants peace with all of the families and I for once can say I agree with her. With us, the next generation, taking over we will rule the world and have each other to protect us.

Nikolai looked over to me. He was shocked then smiled at me.
"My wife is an amazing women and she thinks ahead rather then thinking in the present. Thank you Viktor and of course your welcome here. My family, your family .

I walked over to Viktor and hugged him.
"Thank you for coming to join us on our wedding. I have to say you love making an entrance. I was scared for a minute when they said you brought a lot of men with you.

"Darling I'm a mafia boss I can't travel alone. You should know this.

"I know I know. Big bad mafia bosses can't travel alone. Look I didn't call you here for a lecture less at my wedding dude. I said laughing
Viktor laughs and hugs me back.

"I have a great idea Viktor and hopefully my husband likes the idea. This will assure that we will make you family and make this alliance whole.
————
Back to present

Our twins are 11 years old today. I can't believe that they have grown so much. Amelia had a little girl she named Lilliana Rose. She had 4 more kids after that and she is expecting one more. She is due in 4 months. She has 3 girls and with the baby on the way it's 3 boys.
Now Matteo and Nat, they got lucky they had 2 sets of twins and 4 more kids. She just gave birth to the 2 set of twins. She only has one girl out of all 8 kids. She was and still is mad, Matteo says having one girl is great but Nat disagrees. Leonardo and dahlia have 5 kids and she says that enough but knowing Leo. That's never enough. All my boys married even Sebastian, and they all have kids.

Now us, we have 10 kids. Our first set twins, the Aless twins. Then after that we had 5 more boys then a set of girl twins and our last one is the bundle of joy, a little girl . The twins know all of the adoption, they are to smart for their good but the accepted it and they love us as much as we love them.
All of our kids know the story of how we fell in love. We tell them every night before bed time. Having my babies has been a blessing and I couldn't imagine my life without them or Nikolai in it.
Who knows I might have more babies later on and i might be able to enjoy not being pregnant for a while. This last decade I've been pregnant for every damn holiday or celebration and it's no damn fun. Can't drink or party, hell I can't even go out with my husband putting up a fight.

"Alessandro ! Alexandre ! Kids !!! your padrino & madrina are here !!!
As soon as I said that they all run up to hug Viktor. Yes we made him The Godfather to all of our kids. He wanted to be with the family so he decided and agreed the he wants to baptize all of our kids. He, himself has 7 kids and his wife is expecting another. He married the Indian princess, well he kidnapped her and forced her but that's another story for another day. What matters is that they are as happy as can be.

"Mi Amor what are you thinking of ?

"Our life Nikolai, we have came a long way. Over the last decade we have accomplished so much and have lived so many memories. It all started with the baby project. And we never knew what happened with the rest of the project because we left. We have overcome so many obstacles.

"I told you since the day we got married it's us against the world. We are the King and Queen of all mafias. We owe our parents so much for getting us together. We owe or family for being by our side no matter what. We have been blessed throughout the years and I'm proud to say we've made it.
I smiled up to him and then turned to our children.
I looked over to our family, our big family. I saw our children playing with their cousins and tíos. We have accomplished so much for them. The baby project was just an excuse to get us together we stayed because we love each other.

"Amor I have to tell you something.

"Sono incinta amor "

————————————————————

THE END