Chapter 6 ~ Edited

Alanni POV:

When we got home, I saw black SUVs parked outside of our house but no-one was nowhere to be seen. I looked at Nikolai to see of he knew anything. He just shook his head and parked in the driveway.

I got out and Nikolai told me to wait by the car. I did what he said, he took out his gun and went towards the front door. He went inside.

Nikolai POV :

When we arrived at the house, we saw 4 SUV cars parked out front. I told Alanni to wait by the car. I went inside and everything was dark. I turned on the lights and.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our families came out yelling surprise.
"WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS!!! YOU CAN'T JUST COME UNANNOUNCED TO A MAFIA LEADER'S HOUSE."

My dad and Alanni's dad laughed and apologized. I just laughed and hugged my little sisters.

"Nicky were are the babies, I want to seeeee themmmmm pleassssseeeeee!" my little twins sisters told me.

"GG, Bells they are outside with their mother. Im going to go get them and you guys are doing to be quiet and patient okay. "
Everyone just looks at me.

"okay but hurrrry uppp" they say smiling and excitement

I walk outside to get Alanni and my boys. I tell her it's our family visiting and she just laughs and kisses my cheek. I grab the baby seats and carry them while Alanni carry's the bags and opens the door. We head inside and as soon as I walk in with the babies everyone starts to scream for them and move closer to me.

Alanni POV :

"EVERYONE CALM THE HELL DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOUR GOING TO WAKE UP MY BABIES"
As soon as I finish saying that everyone backs off and gives Nikolai space to go the living room.

"Hi Family" I say to Nikolai's family and mine. I go to hug Mr. and Mrs. Bustamante Del Monte and Nikolai's little sisters. I hug his brothers and hug my siblings and mom. When I reach my father I just say stare at him and went to Nikolai.

Nikolai POV :
I saw that Ali didn't hug her dad and he seemed upset. I looked at a Ali and she just rolled her eyes and got little mad. She took the babies out of the car seats and walked to my mother and her mother.

"OMG! They are handsome babies." Both Mother's said

"I know ma, and before you ask their names are: baby A Alessandro Xander Bustamante De Romero and baby B Alexandre Xavier Bustamante De Romero. We wanted them to have the same initials as each other. They both carry both family names. " I told everyone that was in the room.

Ali looked at me and smiled into her dad spoke.
" So I guess this alliance is perfect and protected now that we have twins grandsons bonding both family together."
" Your right Adrian, This is great news to both families. My son and your daughter together." Said my father.

" That's not how it works you see, even though we adopted this handsome, cute babies they both aren't blood of either families. In order to bond both families there has to be a marriage and a birth of a first child to have an alliance. Even if we get married, there will be no alliance because Nikolai and myself didn't sign any paperwork that states anything thing about an alliance. " Alanni answered back and with a smirk in her face.

I smiled and was about to answer when my older brother and her older brother spoke.

" She's right father, even though your son has claimed her and the children, they aren't blood and they aren't married. This wouldn't be an alliance, this will be just a friendship between both families because of Alanni and Nikolai." Said Francesco

" So sorry apa but there isn't any alliance" said Ali's brother Sebastian with a smirk in his face.

Before either father's could answer Mrs. De Romero interrupted saying this isn't nor the time or place to talk about this. She walked away with my mother and the girls to the kitchen with the twins.

Everyone followed after expect my brothers, and father, Ali's brothers and father. It was like a stare down.
Both father's turned to their first born and yelled at them for the disrespect. My brother laughed and said he was only stating facts. Ali's brother yelled back at his father mocking him.

What happened next wasn't unexpected both sons pulled out their guns and face them towards their father's.
Everyone pulled out their guns and pointed it at each other.

"EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN NOW ! WE HAVE KIDS IN THE HOUSE AND WIVES !"

No one listened till a bullet went off and all hell broke loose.

______________________________________