Chapter 15 ~ Edited

ALANNI POV :

I woke up at 3 am today due to the twins waking up. I went into the second room that we installed for the twins. Its like a restful room so we can have double rocking chairs and more space for baby stuff.

It was now 7 am and the twins weren't asleep.

"Good morning baby

"Good morning amor. How you sleep ?

"No so good without you by my side. Why didn't you wake me up to help you.

" Because you work and you needed the rest. Plus I'm used to this already.

"I'll make breakfast. Head down alright.

" Okay. And baby ?

"Yea bambina?

"Were is my good morning kiss?

"Of course mi amo

He comes and kisses me.

"Good morning Husband

"Good morning Wife.

"I can get used to calling you my husband.

"Mmmm you better.

"Go cook breakfast, I'll be done in a minute with the twins.

"Okay Wife.

A few hours later....

"So let's head to the dealership and they will help us choose a new car.

"Okay baby. Are we telling the guards to take us or we driving there?

"The guards are taking us. Then we'll go to my mom's house.

"Okay baby.

We got dresses in casual clothes aswell as the twins.

Later that day....

We ended up buying two SUV's. One family car, the other for Nikolai. I'm keeping my Jeep and Nikolai his Lamborghini Aventador.

We're heading to my parents house to talk about the engagement party.
When we arrive we hear a chaos inside. We take the twins to my old room and head towards all the screaming.
I see my dad telling at my older brothers. My mom trying to stop the arguing. My S Amelia and Natalie are just watching and laughing. What the hell is going on ?

"HELLO !! CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ? POR DIOS !!

"Hi baby. How are you ? Asked my mom.
"I'm fine. What's going on?
"You know same old. Your older brother was late to a meeting this morning due to a distraction....
"What distraction ?
"A hoe alanni. Mom you can say it, it's not like I'm the only one that I've slept with one right boys!?
I looked at Nikolai, who was rubbing his neck.
"Hmm. Cute.
"What meeting was there this morning? Asked Nikolai to my father.
"It was an important meeting, for the next generation to take over.
"Shit, I knew I was forgetting something.
" NIKOLAI FEDERICO BUSTAMANTE DEL MONTE !!! Where the hell were you this morning ! You missed an important meeting !
" Hello to you to dad.
"Giovanni that's enough. Hi baby. How are you Alanni, and the twins.
"Good morning ma' and we're great. The twins are in Alanni's old room, sleeping.
"Ooh okay baby.

"How do both of you two (Nikolai and Sebastian) expect to be Capos one day, if you can't even show up to declare the title !? Yelled Nikolai's father
"Okay first of all, I had a family thing. As you can see I'm engaged, have a beautiful fiancé with needs and twins that love attention. I'm sorry that I didn't make it to the meeting but today is the day I have off to spend it with my family.