Chapter 4 ~ Edited

______________________________________

Nikolai POV:

Alanni and me are waiting for the keys and information that we need to get to "Our New Home." I told her if she doesn't like the place we can change it. She said that it doesn't matter.

Im going to try and be kind and nice to her. She must feel like shit at the moment with this project and her family. Hell I'm mad at my dad and mom but its not like I hate the idea of raising a baby with Alanni, even though the baby isn't ours by blood. I've always wanted to have kids and raise them. Probably not now but im with it.

Alanni looks at me and squeezes my hand. "Are you okay?" She nods her head and smiles. Ms. Flores walks up to us giving us the keys to the house and some job ideas. She told us we have a week before we have to pick up the baby that we are raising for a year. She said its fine for us to go home and grab our stuff.

We head out to my camaro. I ask her what is she going to do to her Jeep. She tells me that her brother Mason is driving it to her house after school is out. I nod and open the passenger door for her. We head to my house first. We get off and head inside.

"Papà! mamma! qualcuno a casa!?"
"DAD! MOM! ANYONE HOME!"
"We're in the kitchen"says mom

We head to the kitchen and see everyone eating.
"Hey Momma. I say and give her a hug and kiss. I turn to Alanni and bring her to my mom. Alanni this is my Mom" I tell her
"Hello Mrs. Bustamante, Im Alanni De Romero but you already know that."

My mom smile at her and gives her a plate to seat at the table.
My dad is seated at the front with my brothers on his right side and my mom on his left side with my little sisters. "Hello Alanni." Says my father. "Hello Mr. Bustamante"

"Hi Nicky!" Scream my sisters Gigi and Bella."Hi Princesses" "Francesco, Leonardo, Matteo " "fratello (brother) " they say back

My mom comes out of the kitchen with the staff bring the food. "Eat something okay, you haven't ate since morning." I told Alanni. She just nods her head and serves herself some food. We eat in silence till Gigi and Bella speak. "Nicky is she your girlfriend?" I feel Alanni look at me but before I can respond she does. "Yes I'm his girlfriend and you must the Princesses he tells me about all the time. They blush and giggle at her comment "Your soo pretty right mommy!" "Yes darlings she is" my mom responds everyone finishes their plate but before we can go get my stuff my older brother Matteo decide to winked at her.
I pull Alanni to me and tell him to fuck off, he laughs and says she's another whore. I see my mom taking the girls to the other room and I just jump on him, punching his face. "DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE DISRESPECT HER AGAIN FRATELLO DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME MATTEO. I can feel tiny arms wrap around my hips and Alanni whispering me to stop. I get up and hug her. She snuggles into me.
She pulls away from me, looks at my brother. " Un'altra puttana? Bene, questa Puttana come hai detto può ucciderti e nessuno penserà mai a me. Non ho bisogno che tuo fratello mi difenda, posso fare quel bambino." (Another whore? Well, this whore as you said can kill you and nobody will ever think it was me. I do not need your brother to defend me, I can do that myself bambino.) She says and punches him in the face and stomach. Then kicks his knee, which makes him fall to the ground groaning in pain.
I smirk at him and pull Alanni to me. "Good job bambina, didn't know you you could speak Italian though." She just laughs. My brothers and father start to laugh at Matteo.

After a while we head to my room were she takes care of my knuckles.
"Why did you fight him?! He's your brother Nikolai."
"He disrespect my you, no one does that do you understand me bambina? "
"Yes" she says

I turn her around and lay her on my bed. I get on top of her and kiss down her neck. "Nikolai" she moans
I kiss down her stomach "yes bambina" she pulls me up and kisses me. She wraps her legs around me, she starts to unbutton my shirt. She pulls it off and turns us around so she's on top. She moves against me. "bambina stop unless you want my family to hear you scream my name." she groans, kisses me and bites my lip. I chuckle and put my shirt back on.
I put all the things I have here that I use in the bag. I need to send for my stuff at my apartment.