chapter 14 ( mature content) ~ Edited

When Amelia and Francesco first meet.

Amelia POV: 6 months back

I moved away from my family ALMOST 2 years ago. I can't support what my family does for a living. It's not because im scared to live a dangerous life, I just can't afford to change the way I am for the Mafia. My brother Santiago and Sebastian both have changed since my dad started training them at age 10. Since then they haven't been the same brothers I grew up with.

Plus having an arranged marriage set up for me isn't my thing. I want to marry for love not for a benefit in anyway to improve the Mafia.

Right now im in Italy. I have my own business and yes it's all legal. Im an investor and I love to help companies that other people think wouldn't succeed, succeed. That's something I learned from my father. He made sure all his children have something they can use in the outside world.

Later that day.....

I decide to go to the bar I visit every time im here.

As soon as I walk in, I see Francesco Bustamante. He's the son of Giovanni Bustamante, the Capo of the Italian Mafia. And he's not alone, he's with his brother Matteo and his cousins. And of course their hoes.
We aren't exactly enemies nor allies. We just stay out if each other's ways and all is fine.

Francesco POV :

We went to our home in Italy for some business. We live in Washington but every once in awhile we come to Italy to handle things better when needed.

We were celebrating the success of the business when I saw Amelia De Romero come in. She looked my way, shook her head and moved to the bar.

I've been trying to get her in my bed since I meet her 5 years ago. She was just a teenager, I thought she was gonna be like every other girl that has hopped into my bed but not her. Something about the De Romero girls make us Bustamante boys crazy.

I looked over at my brother and cousins. They're enjoying themselves with these girls. I lost interest when Amelia walked in.

"Matteo, Francisco, Gerardo goditi la tua serata. Sono fuori.

"Matteo, Francisco, Gerardo enjoy your night. I'm out.

" Il cugino se ne va così presto. Siamo qui per festeggiare.

"Cousin leaving so soon. We're here to celebrate. Said Gerardo

"No. Nel fatto di festeggiare. Buonanotte ragazzi

"No. In done celebrating. Good night boys

I walked to were Amelia was sitting.

" Ciao mi Bambina, non sapevo fossi in Italia. Potremmo unirci e goderci.

Hello mi Bambina, didn't know you were in Italy. We could of came together and enjoyed it.

She looked at me like I was a virus.
"Francesco Bustamante, direi che è bello vederti ma non è così ora se mi scusi, mi piacerebbe bere da solo in un uomo cattura la mia attenzione

"Francesco Bustamante, I would say it's great seeing you but it isn't so now if you excuse me, I'll like to drink alone into a men catches my attention.

" Bambina, stupida se pensi di lasciarti qui con questi uomini affamati. ..

"Bambina, your dumb if you think in going to leave you here with these hungry men. ..

"I'll be fine, I'm the daughter of Adrian De Romero Hernandez. I know how do defend myself .

" Im not leaving. So enjoy