Chapter 17

ALANNI POV:

TODAY IS THE DAY !!!!
Today we announce our engagement and present the twins. We also decided to announce the engagement of both my sisters to Nikolai's brothers. And my sister Amelia's pregnancy.
We're all matching with the colors. The twins are with my mom getting ready, while Amelia, Natalie and I are in a room waiting.

"Girls the guest are arriving.
We exited the room and head downstairs.
"Okay. Y'all ready. I asked my sisters.
"Si. The both answered.

We headed outside and walked up to our fiancée's.

"Mi Amore.
"Mi Bambina.
"Mi Tesoro.

"My love.
"Baby.
"Amor.

We walked to their sides and kissed them. Francesco and Amelia went to another table. Matteo and Natalie aswell.

"Baby, these are the Columbians. They help with anything we do in their territory and they are one of the powerful mafia families aswell.

"Hola mucho gusto. Soy el Muñeco. ( Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, im the Doll. )

"Mucho gusto, soy Alanni De Romero. La futura esposa de Nikolai. ( A pleasure to meet you, I'm Alanni De Romero, the future wife of Nikolai.)

" Si, Nikolai tu mujer es hermosa y muchas felicidades con sus bebes. Niños cierto? (Yes, Nikolai your women is beautiful and congratulations on your babies. Two boys right ?)

"Si, dos niños hermosos. Si , con su permiso, los anuncios están apunto de comenzar. ( Yes, two handsome boys. Now if you'll excuse us. The announcements are about to start.)

We walked to the table in the front. It was all decorated perfect. I loved it.

" Ready mi reina ?

"Yes baby. I kissed Nikolai.

"Buenas Noches y bienvenidos a las fiestas de compromiso entre las familias De Romero y Bustamante. Como puede ver, hay 3 bodas futuras entre nuestras familias. La primera boda será entre mi hijo menor y heredero de la Mafia Italiana, Nikolai Bustamante y la princesa de la Mafia Mexicana, Alanni De Romero. Quién han bienvenido en esta familia a dos hermosos muchachitos, Alessandro y Alexandre Bustamante De Romero. El segundo matrimonio es entre mi hijo mayor y el segundo mando de la mafia, Francesco Bustamante y la princesa de la Mafia Mexicana, Amelia De Romero. Que están esperando su primer hijo juntos. Y la última boda es de mi tercer hijo y general de la mafia, Matteo Bustamante y la princesa de la Mafia Mexicana, Natalie De Romero.

(Good Evening and welcome to the engagement parties between the De Romero's and the Bustamante families. As you can see there are 3 future weddings between our families.The first wedding will be between my youngest son and Heir of the Italian Mafia, Nikolai Bustamante and the princess of the Mexican Mafia, Alanni De Romero.Who have welcomed into this family two handsome little boys, Alessandro and Alexandre Bustamante De Romero.The second marriage is between my eldest son and 2nd command of the Mafia, Francesco Bustamante and the princess of the Mexican Mafia, Amelia De Romero. Who are expecting their child together. And the last wedding is my third son and general of the Mafia, Matteo Bustamante and the princess of the Mexican Mafia, Natalie De Romero.)

Pero antes de entrar en los compromisos, seamos honestos, todos sabemos por qué hemos hecho esta fiesta y hemos llamado a todos aquí. La familia es sagrada en este mundo. No deben ser molestados o no deben venir amenazas contra ellos. Tenemos hijos para las generaciones futuras y somos dos de las familias más poderosas del mundo. Solo lo diremos esta una vez y solo esta vez. Nuestras familias no deben ser TOCADAS, AMENAZADAS O DE CUALQUIER COSA. Esta es nuestra advertencia. Esta Claro ?
( But before entering into the commitments, let's be honest, we all know why we have done this party and we have called everyone here. The family is sacred in this world. They should not be bothered or threats should not come against them. We have children for future generations and we are two of the most powerful families in the world. We will only say this once and only this time. Our families should not be TOUCHED, THREATENED or ANYTHING. This is our warning. Is this clear ?