Chapter 19

3 more days till wedding.....

Alanni's POV:

My wedding is 3 days away. Everything is coming together, everything has been plan perfectly. When I would hear a bride complain about the stress of planning a wedding, I thought it would be hard. But my wedding has simply been easy, stress free. I guess when your doing it with the right one it's all easier and stress free.
Nikolai is leaving today and taking the twins with him to Fernando's house for his bachelor party. The boys wanted to have the last 3 days of Nikolai's free life. My girls had no problem, they were thinking the same. Nikolai and myself don't see the reason why we need one night, well I mean 3 night to enjoy our last moments. Having Nikolai is like having my best friend. With him I can go out and party and drink. Everyone thinks we should have a bachelor and bachelorette party so why not. I always imagine what mine would be like so let's live it up.

"Babe we're leaving amor. Yelled Nikolai from downstairs.

"Okay, I love you three so much and I'll miss you alot love. I said to Nikolai,  running down the stairs.

"I'll see you at the altar bambina, don't make me wait to long before I make you my wife. I don't have a problem carrying you over my shoulder to make you mine forever.

"I'll see you babe & that will not be necessary, I'll be there walking towards you amor .Have fun tonight and enjoy it. I trust you amor.

"Te amo Mi Amore.

"I love you too love .

With that he left. I'm sure going to miss him.

"LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED BITCHES !! Yelled my best friend while walking into the house with my sisters and sisters in law.

"Guys please, let's keep this 100% safe & out of trouble.

"Alanni, trust us for once . Said Amelia

TWO HOURS LATER.....
" Stop pulling on your dress Alanni, your aren't showing anything. Said Natalie

" I feel like my whole ass is out. Nikolai will kill me for wearing this, and so will the boys if they saw y'all dressed like this. And I don't understand why we came to a club when Amelia can't drink because she's pregnant and Matteo will kill you Nat if he saw you drinking, the same to you lupe.

" Best friend your asking to many questions. Don't worry about it. I'll handle it. Tonight we celebrate because in 3 days you will get married and will have one dick forever. So shut the fuck up and drink !

Rolling my eyes I grabbed the Buchanan's bottle and drank.
"Fuck it, might as well enjoy it. I'll drink for Amelia tonight.

We drank bottle after bottle, shots after shots before we knew it, we were to drunk to know we're we where or what we were doing.

" Hermana I think you should calm down a little, your drinking to much and Nikolai will not forgive me if anything happened to you. Said Amelia

"Meli, you yourself said for my to have fun and enjoy. That's what I'm doing. Let's go dance on top of the bar!!! I yelled to the girls

"Omg yes !! I'm down let's go. Said my best friend

Before we knew it we were dancing and we got an audience. I looked to my left and saw Amelia talking on the phone, I ignored her and continued dancing.

We were dancing and drinking. My mind was getting fuzz and I felt sick.

"Shit, Amelia called the boys, fuck my life Ali we need to leave.