Chapter 18 ( mature content)

Nikolai POV:

"Baby what's going to happen with school and the project?
Alanni asked me when we got home.

"It's all taken care of it. We receive our diplomas in 2 weeks. We only needed to complete the project and we would graduated.

"Mm okay? I guess we're not walking across that stage ?

"No. We can't. Today we announced the engagements and we don't want to risk in putting you in danger.

"Okay mi amor.
She said kissing my shoulder. "Ima go to take shower. Can you take the twins to their cribs ?

"Of course bambina. See you in a bit.

I walked away with the carriers in hand to their room. I changed the babies out of their outfits.
I put the babies to sleep and headed to our room. When I walked in Alanni was nowhere to get seen.

"Alanni bambina where are you amor ?

"I'm in the bathroom baby. I'll be out in a sec.

"Alright bambina.

I walked to the closet and changed into my black sweats. I went to lay down when Alanni came out the bathroom. And God she was wearing black lingerie.

Alanni POV:

I really hope he likes his surprise. What if he doesn't and he regrets me or what if he has had better ? Maybe I should do this !
You know what ima do it.

I heard Nikolai in the bedroom, probably changing. Omg okay breathe. Everything is going to be fine Alanni.

I walked out of the bathroom and I could feel Nikolai's eyes in me.

"Bambina, you look beautiful.

"Thank you Baby.

"Come here.

I walked towards him and he grabs me by my hips and moves me to be in between his legs.

"Alanni what are you doing amor ? He said placing kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"I want to Nikolai. I want to be yours, only yours. And I don't want to wait till we're married.
He grabs my face and looks at me.

"Are you sure Alanni ?

"Yes. I am. I love you Nikolai Bustamante and I already agreed to be your wife. Please.

"Okay amor. I love you.

Mature Content

Nikolai POV:

I moved my hands down to Alanni's waist and pulled her down to me. I kissed her slowly as I removed her black robe she had on top of the lingerie.
I flipped us around so I was on top. I kissed her slowly and with all the love I could ever have for her. I can feel her arms down my chest.

She pulled down my sweats. And kissed down my neck to my Adams Apple. She sucked hard on my neck making me goan. She moved her hips up to meet me, trying to skip foreplay. I pushed her hips down and looked at her.
I flipped us around, with her on top, sitting on my lap. I moved my hands to remove her Lacy bra. I through the bra across the room. And sucked on her breast. She arced herself towards me.

"Please Nikolai, I need you now. Please.
She said whimpering into my ear.

"Bambina, not now. Let me taste you first.

I flipped her around so I was on top. I moved down to her sweet, scent. I looked at her asking permission to marry over forward. She nodded with a blush. I pulled her Lacy underwear. I moved my head in between her legs, teasing her.

"Nikolai, please.

I kissed her thighs and licked.
She arced her back. She was moaning for me to stop teasing her. I blew on her wet, sweet pussy and licked her. I start to eat her out. With her screaming . Before she was able to cum, I stopped pulled my boxers down and grabbed my member. She looked at me flushed. She grabbed a condom and placed it on my dick. She rubbed my cock. Before laying down and spreading her legs, wide for me. I got between her legs and rubbed my cock up her wet folds.

"Is this what you want baby. You want my cock in your tight little pussy, gattino. (Kitten)

She got up, grabbed my cock and looked me in the eyes.

"What your going to do is, grab this long, thick cock and fucked me senseless. To the point that I would even be about to walk or remember my own name.

I groaned, pushed Alanni down and thrusted into her. God she was tight. And she was mine. Only mine.

I stayed still for a few minutes, letting Alanni get use to my size. She pulled me down and kissed me. I moved slowly. She moaned and scratched my back.
I flipped us around so she was on top and I was on the bottom.

"Ride me bambina.
She grabbed my member and slowly slide it into her wet entrance. When she took me all the way in, she moved up and down. I sat up and sucked on her breast. Moving up slowly to her neck. She started to move faster and suck on my neck harder. I let out a groan and she moaned.

"I love when you groan papi. Do it again.

She clenched around my cock and I threw my head back moaning. I thrusted up harder and she met my thrust each and every time. I tried to flip us over so I could be on top but Alanni pushed my down.

"No papi. Im in control today.
She moved faster and her thrust were harder. She wanted to be in control. she would slow down when I was about to cum. I grabbed her neck and squeezed it.

"Stop fucking around bambina. Or your not going to like it on fucking bit.
She moved my finger into her mouth and sucked on it hard. I groaned and she let it go. She stopped teasing me and started to move against me. Before I knew it, I wanted do cum and by the looks of it so was she. I thrusted up a few time before we both came, moaning each other's name.

I thrust slow before I pulled out of her and threw the condom away. I went to the restroom for a wet towel to clean her up.

"Baby that's not necessary amor.

"It is bambina, I need to take care of my girl. And my pussy.

"Yes you do daddy.

"Don't start bambina, your going to be sore tomorrow. You need to be able to walk, to met with the wedding planners .

"Mm. Fine. I love you amor.
She said pulling me down to kiss me.

"I love you too tesoro.

"Bambina, I can't live without you. Your mine. Forever do you understand. I'm a very possessive man. I will kill anyone that comes between us or trying to take you away.

" All your baby. And same goes to you. I'll kill a bitch . Do you understand.

"Yes mi bambina.

She fell asleep in my arms.

I can't imagine being with someone else, ever again. She is mine for all eternity and it will stay that way. Till death due us apart.

______________________________________

VOTE YOU GUYS ! ♥️