Chapter 3 ~ Edited

Alanni POV:
What in the world is going on? All I know is Nikolai is dragging me to the next classroom. When we enter I pull my hand from his grip and start panicking!
I decide to call my older brother to know why this is happening.

Phone call with brother:
Sebastian: hey little sister whats up? Shouldn't you be in class or something?

Alanni: DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KNOW! ABOUT THIS STUPID PROJECT AT SCHOOL! ANSWER ME SEBASTIAN ALEJANDRO DE ROMERO HERNANDEZ!!

Sebastian: First of all come down. Second what in the hell are you talking about Alanni!

Alanni: Well listen here BIG BROTHER! Supposedly, It happens to be that our loveable parents signed me up for this NEW FUCKING PROJECT which happens to be to raise a fucking baby! And guess with who!!!! GUESS!!

Sebastian: First of all, I didn't know. And if I did I wouldn't let it go through. So let me call dad and see whats going on and I'll call you back. Ill send the triples to you. Where are you?

Alanni: Im in room 115 we are waiting for the teacher to come give us the information we need, You have 5 mins Sebastian 5 fucking mins!

" CAN YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM

"Nothing is my problem, I've just never seen you act like that ever in your life since I've known you. And one quick question, Since when do you know of our families? He asked
" I've been knowing since junior high. My brothers told me.
" Well, Mi Amor i guess we are having kids He says all cocky.
" don't get it messed up "my love" my brothers will fix this. After all im a De Romero
I tell him. He laughs and shakes his head.

Sebastian POV:

I made a few calls and I find out that my dad set this whole thing up.
What the hell is my dad thinking about pairing Alanni with a Bustamante! His youngest daughter!

I walked into the east wing were his office is. I was mad, no i was FURIOUS. My younger brothers and sister looked at me and followed me.

"Aye wey, calm down! You know how dad gets." Santiago said to me

" A mi me vale VERGA! After what he has done! To our baby sister nah! He's gonna get it!" I tell Santiago while looking at my dad

" LOW YOUR VOICE AND RESPECT ME WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME SEBASTIAN ! DO YOU HEAR ME
My father yelled at me!

"What did he do to Alanni?" Asked the twins

" He signed her up for some Bullshit "HOW TO RAISE A BABY PROJECT" A REAL LIFE BABY AND GUESS WHO THE "FATHER" IS! Guess who the father is!" I start to yell to them

"Who?" Asked everyone

" No other than a BUSTAMANTE BOY! AND NOT JUST ANY FUCKING BUSTAMANTE! Nikolai FUCKING BUSTAMANTE! He is doing all this for some fucking alliance! I respect you apa, i really do! But this... this is overboard. Your going overboard with this

My dad looked calm and was acting like if nothing is affecting him or is going to happen to Alanni.
Everyone got quiet and look at dad shocked and then my mom entered dad's office.

"What is going on here?" She asked all of us. No one answered so i did.

" Your husband here decided to put Alanni in a new program were two students, female and male, raise a baby together for a year. They live together for that whole year. At the end of the year, the couple can either keep the baby or babies or return them and walk away. Alanni called me very upset, she was crying mom. And the best part is that NIKOLAI BUSTAMANTE IS HER PARTNER  I tell my mom

She walks over to me, holds my face, tells me to breathe and tell me that she knows. That the whole new program thing was the Bustamante and De Romero plan to make peace and be joined as allies.

We all look at my mom and dad crazy.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT! HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO PUT YOUR DAUGHTER IN DANGER LIKE THAT!

"Son calm down
my dad tells me
"She is in no danger. We have made an Alliance with them. No harm will come to Alanni and same to Nikolai DO YOU HEAR ME
He tells us but referring to me. He knows that I'll protect my siblings at whatever cause.

I looked at my dad and started to shake my head.

"If anything happens to my sister while she is with that BUSTAMANTE boy, ill hunt him and his family down! ILL MAKE SURE THEY REMEMBER THE DE ROMERO LAST NAME! DO YOU HEAR ME! And ill leave, you wouldn't have a heir and you would have lost not just Amelia and Alanni but me as well. But I know you know that you just lost her.

With that i walk out, leaving my siblings, my dad and mom in shocked of what I just said.

Nikolai POV:

I walked up to Alanni and pulled her to me before she can argue with me i kissed her. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do that. She takes a minute to respond and when she does its heaven.

Alanni POV:

He's kissing me. Omg! I respond back and kiss him harder before we can take it any further Mason calls me to tell him what class im in. I tell him 115. He says he's 2 mins away. I push Nikolai away and go to the door. When the triplets see me, the grab me and hug me. They tell me to call Sebastian.
He told me my parents knew and there was nothing we could do. I start to panic.

Sis you okay?

Answer us?

Alanni talk to us!

"Im fine guys, you guys can go. Ill talk to you guys later okay."
"Alanni are you sure?"
"Yes im sure. Love you triplets."
"We love you too love."

Before the left the turned to Nikolai.
IF YOU SO MUCH AS TOUCH HER OR HARM HER IN ANY FUCKING WAY ASSHOLE... THE ALLIANCE THAT OUR FATHERS HAVE SIGNED WOULDN'T MEAN SHIT.. IT WILL JUST BE A PIECE OF PAPER AT THE END OF THE DAY! WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND YOUR FAMILY. AND YOU'LL REMEMBER US BUSTAMANTE BOY. I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU'LL KNOW WHO THE DE ROMEO BOYS ARE.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND BUSTAMANTE BOY

Nikolai doesn't respond, he just stared at them. With that the triples leave right when the door closes Nikolai runs to me. Promising he didn't know about this and I believe him.
———————————————————-