Chapter 10 ~ Edited

5 months later

Nikolai POV:

Everything has been going great. It's been 8 months since we adopted the babies and they are getting big. They are now 9 months and are perfect.

Alanni and myself have been stronger then ever. Today is her birthday and her mom decided to host a surprise party at her house.
Well, it was a surprised party but Alanni seducing me caused me to let it out.

"Fernando I'm leaving home. I have to go get ready for the party today.

" Alright bro. Just need to check if the orders are complete and Ill see you there.

"Alright see you in a few.

Heading home

I get home and notice that it's quiet.

"Alanni, baby are you home?

"We're upstairs baby.

I head upstairs and see the most beautiful sight in the world.

"Hey baby. Your home early today.
" Mi amoro, today's your "surprised" party remember?
"Ooh (laughing) yes it is. We should start getting ready.
I walk towards her and nod. I grab her face and kiss her.
"Ti amo mi amor
"I love you too baby. Now go shower while I change. Ima wear something casual okay? .
" I think I am too. I'm tired of these damn suits. I say frustrated
"I know Baby, but your going to take over soon since Francesco doesn't want to and Leonardo doesn't either. And your father will never give it to Matteo. Your going to have to get used to it amor.
She says playing with my hair.
"I know bambina, I know. Go get ready. We'll get the twins ready when I'm done showering and changing.
"Okay baby.

Alanni POV:

I decide to wear all black and my leather jacket, after all it's my party right?
I'll do a natural look with a little bit of makeup.

I went into the twins room and got their diapers, extra pair of clothes, wipes, baby powder, their favorite teddy bear and choose something casual for them to wear.
When I head back into the room I see that Nikolai is done getting ready and I see that we're matching.

"Baby can you grab the Gucci Bag that my sister got us with the baby carriers.
"Yes amor. Here.

"Thanks amor. Let's get the babies ready.
"What are they wearing?
"I chose their white and black outfit.

"Let them wear the leather jackets we got them with their last name in the back.
" Babe you know our fathers get mad when we dress like these and they get more mad with us dressing the babies with leather jackets.
"I don't care Alanni, they're my son's not theirs. Please
"Ugh. Fine. We get yelled at, it's all on you.
"Okay baby.

Two hours later......

Nikolai POV:

We arrived two hours ago and Alanni loved her party. It was perfect. Today she turns 18 and today hopefully becomes my wife.

"You nervous Bustamante boy? Said Sebastian

" Yes I am. A lot can go wrong, what if she says no or she laughs at my face and leaves me and takes the babies or what if..

"Dude shut the fuck up. Estas pendejo o que verga? My sister loves you, even if I prefer her marrying anyone else in this world but you she loves you. The way she looks at you is love. And the way you look at her she pure love. Nothing can go wrong. The only thing that can go wrong is my dad shooting you for asking his princess to marry a Bustamante but beside that nothing.

" Thanks alot. Your words didn't help at all! Shit what if this starts a war.

"Nothing will happen said Leonardo
and Francesco. She loves you and you love her. You guys will be fine you have the Bustamante and De Romero families united already because of your children. Everything is fine.

"Okay your right. Everything is fine. Here goes nothing. 

_____________________________________