Chapter 25

*Dedicated to all nerds who spend their free time reading novels*

Playlist ♪♫

"I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you'd been in my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you'd never left." - HPLYRIKZ.com

**WARNING: MATURE CONTENT**

Harry's POV

I fought hard the overwhelming need to get close to her. And now, I don't care anymore. This breathless urgency I feel for her is too much to bear. 

I kissed her harder to get my fill of her sweetness. Drawing her as close as I could get without breaking her small bones. I wanted to absorb the feel of her, so badly like a carnal craving. 

My mouth went to the slender column of her throat, then transferred to the area behind her ear. She moaned as my tongue licked the sensitive spot. She lifted her head to give me more access.

I pushed her on the wall and admired the full length of her beautiful physique. Her body was perfect - deep dips and curves in all the right places. Her breasts so lovely with pink pointed nipples that I could not wait to ravish, tight belly and sexy legs, and dark red mons that I longed to get buried into its sweet heat. The thought made me shivered with intense wanting.

I kissed her lips again while my hands fondled her lovely breasts. 

"Oh..." She gasped and kissed me with equal fervor. She was very responsive, arching her back to better accept me as my mouth transferred to her breast. Teasing and licking, then doing the same to the other peak, until she cried with delight. "This is my first time, Harry..." She said, cupping my face between her hands. 

"Don't worry. I'll be very gentle." I removed a lock of hair out of her face and kissed her swollen mouth again. I groaned as my erection bumped against her belly. 

My mouth and tongue ran hungrily on her throat and down to her breasts again. I knelt in front of her and held her eyes. I wanted to see her expression, how I would affect her. How her eyes would roll up with intense passion. 

I kissed her stomach while my hands caressed the silken length of her thighs, opening it wider. My mouth went down to her slick heat, licking her with long liquid kiss that rushed love and lust through her. 

"Harry..." She moaned, running her hand through my hair. Her faced looked so flushed and her eyes became dreamy. I teased the tiny bud, swirling hotly as she cried my name with intense pleasure. Her eyes slid shut in ecstasy. I felt her shuddered as she experienced climax. 

I stood up and molding her body to mine.  Her arms went instantly around me. She was lethargic of spent passion.

I reached for the towel, rubbed it on her hair and body, then I put the towel around her. "Go and get dressed before you'll catch cold."

She looked confused. "What about you? You never..."

"I did."

"You did?"

"We did it together." I smiled at her. She was so naive and innocent in lovemaking. "Get dressed. I'll be with you in a while." I secured the towel around her body. 

"Are you sure."

I kissed her lips briefly and smiled. "Very sure. Now go."

I took a cold shower the moment she left the bathroom I washed the heat off my body. I still wanted her so badly that my nerves were trembling. I did not want to scare her. I wanted to take things easy with her. 

I was always attracted to Emerald, even when she was still a kid. It did not help that she made it known to everyone about her childish crush on me. I was flattered and enjoyed the idea of her liking me. I just wished at that time that she would not have a change of heart when she'd grow up.

I admit, I was guilty of encouraging her. To the point that Zion and her dad warned me to stop leading her on. 

"Don't encouraged my sister. She's still young. She can't handle a heartbreak." Zion told me during Emerald's thirteenth birthday.

"I just want to make her happy. It's her birthday."

"She's imagining you as her prince. Do you know that she already have names for your babies?" He looked at me accusingly.

"Really? That's funny." I wondered what were the names she made. 

"That's not funny at all. She's becoming delusional. Stop winking at her and making her feel special. She's still a kid."

"But..."

"Stop it, Harry. I'm serious. That's dad's order also."

My lips twisted at the mention of Mr. Eros Petrakis. He always raised his eyebrows every time I came near Emerald, then followed by his suspicious glaring. He wanted to scare me, warning me to keep my hands off his daughter.

But seeing Emerald again after many years, during Zion and Claire's engagement, was like resurrecting the same old feeling. When she caught my eyes, my heart froze. I knew, the attraction was still there, coming back once again.

That night, Zion informed me about Emerald's jewelry business. He talked about her, when I was not even asking. But deep inside, I was very interested to know more about her whereabouts. 

When the king wanted a new crown for the next queen, I remembered Emerald's jewelry business. I informed the king about it and he agreed immediately to give the project to the Petrakis Gems.

Confronting Emerald was another story. I became very defensive. I avoided falling for her, to the point that I wanted to hate her. At first, I tried to be rude to her hoping that she would hate me in return. I kept our conversation strictly in professional level. I kept on reminding myself that she was a spoiled selfish girl who wouldn't give a damn about other people.

But I was so wrong. She proved herself as the exact opposite of what I thought. She showed her beautiful personality. She may be wrapped in gold and luxury but she was actually a loving, caring  and selfless woman. 

I was trapped. I could not help myself. I was falling for her more and more, everyday. 

Emerald's POV

I sat down on bed thinking of what just happened. My body was still tingling from the delicious sensations I felt earlier. My lips were burning from his demanding kisses, my breasts tender from his touch and my center... I could still remember vividly the feel his mouth and tongue, seeking all my secrets and pleasuring me to the edge. 

Oh God... I felt like a real woman. A real wanton woman. Harry made me feel this way. Kissing my body like I was a goddess in his eyes, so beautiful and special. 

I never experienced this kind of feeling ever before. I wanted to cry of happiness and... fulfillment? Whatever. The sensation was so crazy, mind-blowing that stirred all my emotions. I felt like I reached heaven... then fell back on earth.  

Then I realized something. We never really had sex. There was no penetration going on. I'm still a virgin?

I sighed heavily. I was overwhelmed with sudden sadness. What about him? Did I pleasure him? 

**Don't forget to share this story to your Wattpad friends**